The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot-Ever!! Exercise 2 - Me & You

3ill.yazi

What happens to me: SEVEN OF CUPS.

I go to the store, and I walk in, and with all the choices, I forget what I came in for.

What Happens to you: FOUR OF WANDS

You're already back from the store, your hands full of veggies for the cookout.

ivanna

Me. Someone stupid took something it was mine. Take profit, but you wont be millionaire with what you have stolen.

You.
your bird is really interested on hearing you speak about how rich you are?

3ill.yazi

Me. Someone stupid took something it was mine. Take profit, but you wont be millionaire with what you have stolen.

You.

your bird is really interested on hearing you speak about how rich you are?

Ivanna, which cards did you pull?

Harperhaven

What happens to me: 4 OF SWORDS
I have a migraine. I think I'll lay down for a bit

What happens to you: 8 OF PENTACLES
You've been working so hard you've forgotten to go home and change clothes

3ill.yazi

This happens to me: Ace of swords

I've started a campaign which I am confident will change the face of politics, and ensure justice.

This happens to you: Ace of coins

Your invention will make you a ton of cash.

Pam O

Me: 5 wands.
I did not used hair conditioning, now there is a big war between my hair and my brush.

You:
7 of cups.
Come on girl, choose whatever cupcake you wanna eat, we do not have all the day!!!

What happens to me: SEVEN OF CUPS.

I go to the store, and I walk in, and with all the choices, I forget what I came in for.

What Happens to you: FOUR OF WANDS

You're already back from the store, your hands full of veggies for the cookout.

LOTS OF GREAT entries. :lightbulb
A lot of these are cracking me up! :joke:

Me:
Ace of Pents:
I've got to get out of this place! (I am hearing this like a line from a song, as I'm staring thru the exit with the mountain in the distance.)
Camping, that is the call. Off to get stocked up for the trip!

You:
Emperor:
You don't seem to be going anywhere as you sit there barking out all those orders. Maybe it is time to open your mind and do something yourself, or you might get so stuck in that chair where you can't get out...

Harperhaven

What happens to me: QUEEN OF PENTACLES
I've worked hard all my life and saved my pennies. Now I'm retired and I no longer have to suffer any more crappy bosses.

What happens to you: 9 OF SWORDS
You should have known better than to watch Sharknado 2 last night while eating those burritos! All you did was dream of chain saws and sharks!

Pam O

Me - 4 of cups:
No, I promise I am not ignoring the situation!
I am meditating and resting. I know my expression is deceiving. I am very excited! I am just tired and recovering now. That proceedure took a lot out of me. (This card has been appearing relentlessly for the past few days.)

You - 10 of rods:
How can you see where you are going with your head stuck against all those rods?
Why don't you make a cart out of them, and then disassemble them when you get where you are going? it would just take some leather thong and creativity to figure out what to use for wheels.
Who can you enlist to help you? Maybe a time exchange? They help you, then you help them?

Wow, I sure took these 2 cards quite a long way!!

3ill.yazi

WHAT HAPPENS TO ME - TWO OF COINS

I'm saving up all I can for that cruise.

WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU - NINE OF WANDS

you are waiting for someone to finish you shift. No thought of vacation