Modern SpellCaster’s - 6 Of Wands.

Tanga

WOW! This lady has grown into a GODDESS in her victory it seems to me.
Interesting that everyone here is female (multi-racial), and everyone’s wearing THE UNICURSAL HEXAGRAM on their backs.
i.e. a Hexagram that can be draw in one continuous line - representing the macro-cosmic forces and the Divine.
With 5 LADIES each different, and in a different colour - this represents the Pentagram/5 elements - and so the micro-cosmic forces.
You can clearly see As above so below.

The SPARROW HAWK on her shoulder could represent vision and inspiration made manifest. The all-seeing high eye of the hawk is the power of the sun to the Greeks and Romans, and to Shamanic traditions, a messenger of the Gods - like Hermes/Mercury.
A symbol of clear-vision bringing answers or the ability to discern them.

I think - that this lady has successfully “drawn down the moon” and is being venerated here - as the Goddess. (this is a form of trance in Wiccan ritual - the supplicant becomes the “vessel” for the Goddess to enter and speak through).

It appears that the trees are in the glow of Autumn.
In Chinese culture I read that the Sparrow hawk represents Autumn, the season of hunting.

I can definitely see how this card can be used to increase self-esteem and confidence and expose a fraudulent authority figure in spell craft.

JeniReadsTarot

I find it interesting that you feel that these are all ladies. I never really got that vibe. The one in the middle could easily be male.

For me, this card really embodies the energy of being held in high esteem without all the pomp and circumstance in the RWS deck.

I also feel that the people "below" her are adding their energy to hers. This feels like a woman of community held in high regard. Someone to guide others instead of being apart from them. Like the wise woman of the tribe.

Tanga

I find it interesting that you feel that these are all ladies. I never really got that vibe. The one in the middle could easily be male.

Could be :). They could all be gender queer.
The overriding impact for me is feminine.

For me, this card really embodies the energy of being held in high esteem without all the pomp and circumstance in the RWS deck.

I also feel that the people "below" her are adding their energy to hers. This feels like a woman of community held in high regard. Someone to guide others instead of being apart from them. Like the wise woman of the tribe.

Can't draw down the moon without the support of ones Coven (well... "traditionally" anyway).

Thank you so much for joining in :) You may just have inspired me to get back to the deck again.
I'm experiencing a sort of 'Tarot burnout' phase presently.