Motherpeace Tarot anyone?

Gwynydd

I have my deck and guidebook! I'll do some study tonight, after the kids go to bed :)

Crika

Motherpeace

Hi everybody!
I would like to make part of this lovely deck studying group!

Thanks, gratitude ❤

Grizabella

Gosh, this deck study seems to go in fits and starts and just fizzles out, so I'm going to take it upon myself to try to get it going and actually becoming a study.

In having looked into and then joined a few deck studies, I've noticed that they just don't get very far and a lot of posts seem to describe the art work mostly. Since I'm thinking that most folks will have a deck in front of them, there's not much need to actually describe each card, so I'll start adding my input on each card without going to the extent of describing the art work.

Grizabella

Ok! I've ordered the regular sized version and the guidebook. I'm so excited! I'm thinking I'll get the mini too, but not sure yet.

I have both. The large one because I can see the illustrations better and the mini deck to read with. The smaller deck feels so good to overhand shuffle. I have small hands and some arthritis in them, so the little one is a real joy. Right now, I'm only using the mini, but I'm suspecting I have the large deck around here somewhere.

Gwynydd

Hi :) I'm just about to do my study on the Empress card. Is it possible to get the Emperor thread set up? Or are we supposed to start the thread ourselves when we're up to it?

Grizabella

Anyone can post what they want to in the study. If you've got some ideas about the Emperor, then feel free to start the thread. :) I was about to do the same thing today. We really don't have any rules as to how the study should go. Just post.

My oldest grand-daughter is starting labor with my first great-grand-daughter so I'm a little bit distracted. Her doctor says to expect a long labor so I'm concentrating on sending her good, positive energy. She's in Oregon and I've been living in Washington for a couple of years so I won't be able to see the baby and hold her. :( But I'm praying for a great outcome for her and her little family.

Gwynydd

Anyone can post what they want to in the study. If you've got some ideas about the Emperor, then feel free to start the thread. :) I was about to do the same thing today. We really don't have any rules as to how the study should go. Just post.

My oldest grand-daughter is starting labor with my first great-grand-daughter so I'm a little bit distracted. Her doctor says to expect a long labor so I'm concentrating on sending her good, positive energy. She's in Oregon and I've been living in Washington for a couple of years so I won't be able to see the baby and hold her. :( But I'm praying for a great outcome for her and her little family.

Thanks, Grizabella :) Best of luck with your great grand daughter! How exciting!

Grizabella

My great-grand-daughter made her grand entrance on June 13th, after a very long labor, as the doctor had predicted. The baby is beautiful and perfect. She weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 20 inches long, so she's a chunky little monkey, but she's ravishingly healthy. Her name is Taylee Marie and I'm just so happy for everything going well. I've only seen pictures but they plan to come to Washington sometime this summer so I can snuggle her in person.

So now we can proceed. I'll make posts on each card and everyone can participate who wants to. If others want to comment on a card that hasn't appeared yet in the study or they want to ask questions or whatever, feel free to post on existing threads or in a new thread you want to start. If you want to start a new thread, be sure to send a link to the mod so she can add it to the study.