Fairy Ring Oracle Spreads

rostie

:* jewel, you are a darling!!!!! thank you!

with much of love,

sara...

Silkin

Thank you Jewel these will be great to have a go at :)

Altho for some reason I have not Done specific threads with the fairie for a while ...

I usually get the person Im reaing for to chose a number & then get them to Lay them in a pattern & read from there ...
There has been some interesting readings I will say & I am finding more spot on .

Silkin

Alissa

I just ordered my Faeries yesterday and am awaiting their arrival! How brilliant of you to do this work Jewel, it is AMAZING! Thank you so so much!!!! :D

I can't wait until they get here and I can give them a try.....

The Faeries are coming ...!

The Faeries are coming ...!

Jewel

*LOL* @ Alissa ... I hope you love your faeries as much as we love ours :) ... Thanks for the compliment, but it was really the authors of the Fairy Ring that did all the work ;) ... all I did was copy it here :)

Make sure you read the book from the beginning before looking up the meaning of the different faeries. There are exercises right at the front of the book that are best done before you are influenced by what the book (or any of us) says. You did get the Froud Faeries right?

Hope your faeries reach you swiftly :)

mooncat2

Some great sounding spreads there - have been neglecting my faeries lately - might just be the thing to get me moving.

Thanks for going to all that effort for us, Jewel. Much appreciated.

Blessings

Alissa

Oh yes Jewel! They are Froud's Faeiries and I just cant wiat until they get here!!! :D

I've been reading the posts of yours and others in the Faeries stories and Storing Faeries as well, and just thoroughly enjoying hearing of their antics elsewhere.

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of this playful, interactive deck. I've even dreamed about them :D LOL :D

weeeeeeeee yeahhhhhhhh

Jewel

Alissa said:
I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of this playful, interactive deck. I've even dreamed about them :D LOL :D

weeeeeeeee yeahhhhhhhh

Sounds like you are already starting to experience them ... Have you got the deck yet? Mine refuses for me to leave the house without it unless I am going to a bar at night with my husband *LOL* ... other than that I never leave home without them.

rostie

Jewel said:
Mine refuses for me to leave the house without it unless I am going to a bar at night with my husband *LOL* ... other than that I never leave home without them.

;) me the same...lol, can't leave without them or they are screaming to me and doing like the gloominus doom, lol i can't resist them...

Kirali

another spread!

I made up my own spread for the Fairy Oracle!

The Fairy Mushroom (looks like a mushroom)

1, 2. Root of the problem
3, 4, 5. past
6, 7, 8. present
9, 10, 11. future
12. What you can do about it
13. Who or what can help you through it
14. Outcome or advice

Jewel

Kirali thanks for the spread!! By the way, where does card three go?