Question about care of deck

Bhavana

*cough* Yes kids count!! My son is 22 months and is very attracted to all my cards....while I've been letting him play with my Inner Child cards (they're huge and very durable) the rest are always well out of his reach.

But today he somehow got in my closet and I walked in to see why he was so quiet (always a danger!) and find a deck scattered everywhere! Luckily it was the Sacred Circle, one of my least favourite decks, but uhg...he would destroy a deck from 0-60 seconds :laugh:

haha, he can come over and stomp and rip and drool and all over my Sacred Circle any time he wants.

I don't use bags or cloth anymore with my decks....they stay in the tuck boxes they come in, or if they didn't come with one, they go in a plastic index card box. I'd like to make some cardboard tuck boxes for some of the bigger decks....one of these days I will. Mostly I use the boxes because it is easier for me to store that way. And if I had them all in bags, it would be a lot harder to find a deck when I wanted to. Eventually I'd like to store them in flat drawers, the kind architects use to store giant drawings and plans.