Spirit Guide Spread?

StellarMyst

Kudos to MadHatter too! :D Noted as well!

Eilan

miss_apples said:
Heres a spread I made to try and get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.

The Spirit Spread

--2-----3--
-----1-----
--4-----5--

card #1 represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
card # 2 represents why they are with you right now
card # 3 represents what they want you to know
card # 4 represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
card # 5 is a summary/outcome of the entire reading

I don't know if I want to try this spread: what will I do if the spirit who is with me right now is something like this
http://www.interhobby.net/tarot/cardDetail.php3?Seq=529IS08
never sleep again?
I think I prefer to ignore the spirits...

Roewyn

Eilan said:
I don't know if I want to try this spread: what will I do if the spirit who is with me right now is something like this
http://www.interhobby.net/tarot/cardDetail.php3?Seq=529IS08
never sleep again?
I think I prefer to ignore the spirits...

Oh dear how frightening.. :neutral:

I had a verrrrry strange thing happen last night wherein I was sitting on my couch.. my dog was lying on the floor about 5 feet in front of me. He started kinda grumbling (something he doesn't do often, either he barks, or he snores. lol) anyway.. i looked at him and he was looking over my left shoulder.. i didn't think, much, then he did it again.. so I moved my hand where he was looking and he perked up really quick.. still staring there.. my mom, who lives with me, said that was the second time he had done that yesterday, and it was towards the same area..

I do have to say that it felt a little warmer over there, dunno what that means..

I think I'll use this to try and figure it out. Thanks..! :)

I just pray Im not dealing with Eilans 9 of Swords.. :bugeyed:

Sunlit Wolf

The Spirit Spread

Miss apples the spirit spread was fantastic. I have been calling my spirit angel for quite a while now, and when I seen your spread I knew it was the one. It was great and so obvious to read. I don't usually read for myself. But for this one I thought I cannot really really read neqatives into a spread where I ask do I have a spirit angel/guide.
Thank you again. Since this spread I have made much movement in the direction I didn't have the courage to do. Hey Hey Hey I'm on my way.

Enjoy life

Yellow_Munky

I luv the two spreads that you guys posted here in this thread. I did the spreads a while back but I always redo the spread because it is really fun. We should share how our reading goes for both the Spirit guide readings. :)

Charlene

Hi
This sound's like a fantastic spread.
Are all cards used or just the major?

Charlene x

Waldorf

miss_apples said:
Heres a spread I made to try and get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.

The Spirit Spread

--2-----3--
-----1-----
--4-----5--

card #1 represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
card # 2 represents why they are with you right now
card # 3 represents what they want you to know
card # 4 represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
card # 5 is a summary/outcome of the entire reading

I did this reading with osho zen tarot and i got a really good result but am somewhat confused, would love some feedback.
[http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1501336#post1501336]

mopheads

I like this spread and wonder if its a good one for animals. I would like to be albe to ask if they have had a past life and who they are.
Any suggestions?

Sheri

Moderator Note

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder to not post readings in the Spread threads. I've had to remove several readings from this thread. If you want to try the spread, that's fantastic, but you will want to post in the Your Readings or Personal Readings forums and then link to them here, when you post to discuss what you liked or didn't like about the spread, or other aspects of the layout that you would care to comment on.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding,
valeria; moderator Tarot Spreads

Kathy24

This is an awesome spread, I just did the reading and it was so powerful, now I know my spirit guides and they validated my spiritual journey. I am going to post my reading on my blog journal site. :)