David Palladini

Sophia77

Has anone gotten the new book on David Palladini's tarot art? If so - thoughts??

rwcarter

I got it at BATS last year. I thumbed through it but haven't actually read it. Anastasia, the co-author signed it. I'm pretty sure it's the only book that contains his thoughts on the art he did for both New Palladini and Aquarian.

Grizabella

Oh wow. What's the name of this book? I need to put it on my wish list. I love the New Palladini deck and I have the accompanying book but didn't know anything else existed about the decks he created.

rwcarter

Oh wow. What's the name of this book? I need to put it on my wish list. I love the New Palladini deck and I have the accompanying book but didn't know anything else existed about the decks he created.
Painting the Soul: The Tarot Art of David Palladini
David Palladini and Anastasia Haysler
Black Swan Press
Softcover
978-0-9833024-0-7
184 pgs

Sophia77

The book is great! To see the cards next to each other and to have his interpretations for each is pretty wild. Glad I picked it up

Rhinemaiden

Thanks for this thread. I have and enjoy both Palladini decks, and didn't know about the book until now. A copy of the book is on the way to me. :D

I received the book today.... it's a very welcome addition to my tarot library and a perfect companion for my Palladini decks. Larger than I expected.... 8-1/2 inches by 11 inches, glossy cover, beautiful color card renditions. I highly recommend it. :thumbsup:

Teheuti

The book is great! To see the cards next to each other and to have his interpretations for each is pretty wild. Glad I picked it up
If you like the Palladini decks, this is a MUST HAVE!

Madrigal

This is a topical thread for me. I recently purchased the NP Tarot as a result of the MG vs. Aquarian thread lol. I don't feel pulled to the Aquarian but, apart from the lamination, I'm quite pleased with NP. I shall have to add this book to my wishlist.