Ape of Thoth flawed!

Emily

Lillie said:
What I have wondered for a long time is this.
My deck has 81 cards. 78 + Hex + OTO +Blank card.
Now if they are printed like normal, in a 8 X 10 matrix, then one of these cards was added later.
Presumably one of the 3 'extra' cards.
It does not seem to make logical sense that it would be the blank card, that would seem a bit pointless. (unlike my elbow, which does have a point)
So, either the hex or the OTO was added extra.
I have examined these closely on the backs, and I cannot for the life of me figure out which one is the odd one.
Perhaps it is the hex. it's the black and red one, with no white border, so perhaps the problems of printing and cutting borderless black cards meant that it was easier to print them out seperate and add one to every deck.

Hi Lillie,

My greenie has 81 cards too - 78, hex, OTO and the white blank card with the rosy cross on the back. All my cards are identical and I have looked through them to see if all the backs match each other and they do. I have drawn the blank card in spreads before now but I took it out in the end - It didn't really have much to say }) :D

Lillie

Is your white card upside down too?

ravenest

Firstly (help me out here guys!) have I posted somewhere about Nu-nu my pet possom, cause its freakin me out that Lillie knows about her, as I thought i havnt told anyone, and cant find the post.

Secondly, Lillie I dont even believe you have a blank card or white card or whatever, I think you are a liar, if you have one ... then describe it to me!

Lillie

Describe it?

You don't get me that easy!
You just havn't got one yourself and you want to copy mine!
If you had one yourself you would know it is printed upside down.
I do know, therefore I have one and you don't. So there!
Who's the liar now?

And I told you! Me and the possum are like that X !
The things I have learned about you!
I was shocked to the core!

How could you?

It's really terrible.
I didn't think that was possible with a kangaroo.

ravenest

Sure it is, you just have to ...(deleted by Moderator) ... and then it will work as normal.

Lillie

It takes a sick mind to think of things like that.