What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Eusebia

I went frustration shopping at amazon, so I have a few goodies coming next week:

The small Morgan Greer in a tin, because I love the original so much.
The Liber T, because I've been wanting this for a while.
The spanish version of the world spirit tarot, because I've lost or misplaced my origial one, crave it, and was amazed to see the spanish one seems to be still in print, and no, I don't speak spanish
last but not least, the sacred rose tarot, I've been eying this one since the 89ies, but other decks always seemed more important.

Belinda2

I just bought Allbears tarot from a forum member.

Shadowling

just when you think you've kicked the habit...

I got a duplicate Paulina Tarot as well as The Faerie Guidance Oracle (same artist).

the duplicate is because I took the boarders off my first, (which I love the look of by the way) and am now struggling to figure out which card is which in certain cases.

katey

I have two decks coming (which means I won't be buying any more until after March!), but they were just bargains so I couldn't not!

Royal Fez Moroccan Tarot
Servants of Light Tarot

Two decks I didn't think I'd be able to afford are the very first of 2016! :D

feynrir

My Distressed edition of Tarot of the Zirkus Magi is still on the way from its printing center in France. I'm so impatiently awaiting it!!

I also am receiving the Cannon-Reed Witches set from the excellent Le Fanu from overseas as well. What a treat :D

I wonder if anyone can tell me how long their own Roadshow/Distressed Zirkus Magis took to arrive in the States!

Celtictarot

I have two decks coming (which means I won't be buying any more until after March!), but they were just bargains so I couldn't not!

Royal Fez Moroccan Tarot
Servants of Light Tarot

Two decks I didn't think I'd be able to afford are the very first of 2016! :D

Bolded one for me is almost £80!!!!

lightpers

Clover Tarot is on its way to me, i do really hope the deck will come to my place asap !

EmpyreanKnight

The Hermetic Tarot just came! Now waiting for the Lover's Path Premier.

littlethings

Royal Fez Moroccan and Wormweird will be here this week. :)

FaintlyMacabre

Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg

To replace the Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg that smelled of smoke and I never used anyway so I think I sent it to Goodwill. I suppose there is a mark in the dust now. Oh, it is a rather unique deck, I suppose. Generally I can get the smell out but not that time and it seemed grubby.

I forget where it came from. I don't think it will be a reading deck.