Does anyone have Phantomwise Tarot? *drooool*

Keirquen

Heck, I'd buy a self published deck! Here, take my money!

HuskyChariot

Just ordered "The Night Circus"... my little way of insisting to the universe that Phantomwise be published :D

minotaur

After a few hopeless attempts to get someone to part with their Phantomwise (I even offered my Rohrig as PART of a deal...got no's but did get very nice replies...you Phantomwise people sure are nice) I wrote to Adam McLean who handles this deck.

While there was no mention of printing the entire deck (I didn't ask about that) he did say that in a few weeks time he might be auctioning off one of his personal copies on his ebay site. I imagine that will be more than my cats will allow me to spend (all prices are calculated in cans of Fancy Feast, the currency in my house).

Here is his site he said to watch for the possible auction...

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/alchemybookshop

Metafizzypop

I just noticed that there's a typo in the title of this thread. It should say Phantomwise, not Phatomwise. There's a missing "n."

Would it be possible for a mod to fix it? It really would help for when people are doing searches. (I often search titles of threads for decks I want to research.)

minotaur

I received an email from Adam today. He said he will be placing one copy of Phantomwise on his site for auction next week.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Typo corrected.

nicky

Adam McLean published the majors only version; it sold out and will not be reprinted. It is indeed stunning.

one of the many kick myself decks I didn't grab at the time