Next World Tarot

Falcor

http://cristyroad.bigcartel.com/category/next-world-tarot

A very interesting and daring queer deck. Lately I have found myself being drawn to it, looks to me like a deck I would use. Now it's up to pre-ordering. But I am not sure...also the price and shipping from US(which I am really angry about because I want this deck...)

What do you think?

Scarlet Woodland

I've got my eye on this one. It is quite pricey but looks like it comes with a book which makes it more reasonable. I don't know about the shipping to Israel but $16 shipping to the UK is a bargain. Have come across more and more indie decks that cost as much to ship as to buy.

Lain_82

Shipping to Hungary is not cheap, but I've preordered it because I love decks that challenge gender norms, and I've enjoyed similar efforts, such as the Slow Holler (one of my favorite decks).

katyanne

I totally pre-ordered this. Thanks for sharing.

VGimlet

I supported the Kickstarter, and looking forward to this deck.

I really like the art. And the statement.

rwcarter

There was something about this that made me say no to the Kickstarter, but now I can't remember what it was. Maybe it was that more of the art wasn't completed at the time.

lantana

There was something about this that made me say no to the Kickstarter, but now I can't remember what it was. Maybe it was that more of the art wasn't completed at the time.

That was exactly it. There was an older thread for this deck where most of the reponses were of that nature, and I had a similar reaction when the kickstarter began.

For everyone outside the US, I feel like she said she was planning on getting it mass-published later and that this would be a limited edition, but someone might need to ask if that's still her plan. Also I have a feeling shops like Little Red Tarot would probably stock it.

pixelswithin

I love the diversity in this deck!

vie

Ooooo I'd not seen this deck before. I like it.

staticfuzz

I too passed on the Kickstarter at the time. I think I had just recently backed another kind of pricey deck or two, and while I did like the art, I didn't love the art. I definitely considered it because I love what the artist and the deck are trying to do and now that I've seen more pictures of it it looks like it might be a good fit.

I agree it would be nice to know if it's still her plan to have a "mass market" version.