What encourages you to reply or not reply to a reading?

Meditarot

I can understand needing a break, I just took a couple of weeks off to focus on some real life stuff. Maybe I was naive but I was surprised by how much mental energy it takes to give feed back or do exchanges.

I pretty much read anything that's posted but I generally don't respond to long readings (more than 5 cards) or postings without punctuation or formatting. I can't think of a subject that would be a turn off, the relationship ones are often the questions that burn with in us the most. I look for posts that either don't have any responses or have few responses otherwise it starts to feel like my post should be "what he/she said" rather than adding anything new to the conversation.

Thanks. =) I did read this post of yours back when you posted it.

Yeah, it's been both a draining year and a confusing spring. I've been focusing much on Pentacles stuff (studies etc.), instead of reading tarot. I've been also a bit silent here at the forums.

I will try to change this when things become more easier.

Atalanta

Aww.. Good luck! I think it's been a draining time for a lot of people. I'm seriously hoping it gets better into June or I'm going to hide under the bed for the rest of the year.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ana luisa

I have already posted in this thread but wanted to add someting I forgot. I like to reply to readings that have had NO replies. I find it can be VERY frustrating for a person to place a question, type it and wait for an answer and get absolutely no response. It's probably how some ghosts may feel: invisible. And that's a horrible feeling. Funny thing is, once I reply to it, others start showing up and adding their takes. All it needed was a nudge I guess.

Farzon

I have my phases of forum activity or less activity which will heavily influence if I take part in reading threads. Also I prefer the Using Tarot Cards section. I find it more enriching to focus on a few cards.

In general I like to respond if there are still only a few to no answers - the more answers, the more likely it is that everything has been said already. I don't want to do me-too-posts.

Of course it depends a lot on if I have a clear answer to the question. Where I don't have an idea myself (at least none that I would be sure about) I just read the other answers and try to learn.

I also respond to questions I would try to avoid myself, like the notorious "how do they feel about me" questions and clarifiers. Not without stating that I think this is a bad idea of course. [emoji121] [emoji6]

What really puts me off are users who ask for help and then miraculously find themselves in hard defense of their own opinion, like "can't you see I'm right?". Why ask then in the first place? If I already see this going on in a thread, I will not answer - it saves time, troubles and nerves.