Tarot No Mo'

AJ

Shocked to see no one has said the motto of gun enthusiasts; you can pry them from my cold, dead hands!!! If tarot cards are outlawed, only outlaws will have tarot cards. ;)

That or we'll have to figure out a way to divine using our damn guns, which would likely still be perfectly legal to own.

Rob is licenced to carry a concealed weapon. I'd get a holster and carry my cards in my pants. Unless that would throw me into the transgender group. Shoot. Life is hard, but my cards make me happy

Holly doll

Sorry - I'd find SOMEWHERE for my secret stash })

I'd find something else as a tool - tea leaves, dust bunnies on the floor, raindrops on the window...

ana luisa

GotH

Not at all! In fact I got inspired by two threads in this very Forum. One by Sheri (who uses coffee beans) and one by our lovely zannamarie who uses animal crackers. In fact the noodles (dry ones, of course) could substitute the coffee beans.

Sheri's thread:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=119734&highlight=coffee+beans

Zannamarie's thread:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=69472

Ahhh thanks for digging these up! These were so interesting especially the way Zannamarie did her Animal Cracker reading. :D I'm always looking for new ways to read and these seem like a cool way to do so.

Thanks again!

nisaba

Would you mind sharing how to read noodles and beans?! :surprise:

Scrying. You can scry into anything. Tea-leaves, smoke, fire, running water, still water, crystal balls, beans, animal entrails, anything.

GotH

Scrying. You can scry into anything. Tea-leaves, smoke, fire, running water, still water, crystal balls, beans, animal entrails, anything.

I agree as I've opened up several scrying threads on most of these items you have listed. I think the above links that Ana Luisa was kind enough to post are more like casting stones type readings. I'd really like to learn this method and try it out sometime soon.

But speaking of scrying, what's your favorite item to scry with or what do you especially do well with? I LOVE boulders. One of these days I'm going to set up a chair in front of something like this and lose myself within.

Nemia

I'm with Achlys. Such a government would deserve a mass uprising.

Where tarot cards burn, books and people will burn also. So let's stop them while they're only after the tarot cards!!!

Ugh, I'd hate to live in a state like that...

CrystalSeas

Bibliomancy

I'd use their bible for bibliomancy.

Shibiusa

I would definitely join a "secret society". I already have to keep tarot a secret due to the stereotypes around here, so it would be like being more cautious :D
And also store my decks with mothballs, in my basement, cleaned regularly with bleach. Two dog repellents xD