Using tarot cards before a storm or during a storm?

CelestialHorse

Corny question I know, but if you watch shows like Ghost Hunters, they tend to say when there is thunder or lightning, paranormal activity and what not seems to heighten. Think energy of tarot cards does too when it's storming outside?

I've always wondered that, or when do you like to use cards? I use them whenever really.

tarotbear

There's a huge storm front moving up the East Coast; maybe some ATers would like to try reading during the storms and report?

CelestialHorse

I do :D I'm in VA. Looks just rainy now but man it looked SO dark several minutes ago, then Mother Nature wussed out :p

firecatpickles

This is Florida. It thunderstorms almost constantly.

It would be interesting to compare the number of tarot readers here to the amount in other States and parts of the world.

KMilliron

Can't say I've tried for the purpose of documenting and changes. I'm in NY, on the coast of Lake Erie. We get all sorts of lake-effect storms. Personally, for me, storms are more book reading weather tan card reading weather.

Stormdancer

My energy is so high during a storm that there's no way I could sit still and read.

MermaidFeet

It would be interesting to compare the number of tarot readers here to the amount in other States and parts of the world.

Florida is ruled by Pisces astrologically, so I expect there would be alot there :)

KMilliron

My energy is so high during a storm that there's no way I could sit still and read.

That would probably explain the "Stormdancer" bit, eh? I get really chill in storms. I do some of my best introspective readings when I'm chill.

Tarot4Change

I've always felt my connection to reading cards heightens during thunderstorms. I think it has something to do with the ambient energy being released and maybe it just works for people connected to it. Lightning feels like one of the purest energies and channeling it into a reading is just one way I feel that it heightens that sensitivity/flow of psychic energy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

bonebeach

Also in Florida; can confirm almost constant thunderstorms. Sometimes they're nice to have, though, and I do enjoy reading cards during a storm.