New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

rwcarter

I am missing a couple cards from my c 1993 version of tarot of a moon garden and a few cards from my nova tarot. If anyone has any of those spare decks I'd be forever grateful!
Uh, which cards are you missing?

JuniperPress

Uh, which cards are you missing?

nova tarot

8 swords
2 pents
5 pents

From my moon garden I know I'm missing the fool and magician but I also have a crinkled card in the deck that I can't remember offhand which it is, I will have to double check. I like my nova much more than my moon garden so I'm really hoping to find those. I'd be willing to break up my moon garden if someone else has one that's missing cards and they really LOVE the deck.

stellar4

I've just bought a nice vintage copy of the Ancient Art of Tarot which includes a plain blue backed Aquarian; trouble is, it is missing the Empress. Is there any kind soul out there who might have a spare?
On the plus side, the set did come with an extra Temperance, so anyone in need of it feel free to make contact!

rwcarter

A friend of mine just a few days ago gave me a number of her decks that she's no longer interested in for my next sale. She gave me the Moon Garden set, but she had started to color in the borders with silver marker and she stickered a few cards. Of course the marker bled onto the backs of other cards, so I have a partial deck to use as spares. The Magician is pristine. Do you remember which card is crinkled?

Rodney
I am missing a couple cards from my c 1993 version of tarot of a moon garden and a few cards from my nova tarot. If anyone has any of those spare decks I'd be forever grateful!

nova tarot

8 swords
2 pents
5 pents

From my moon garden I know I'm missing the fool and magician but I also have a crinkled card in the deck that I can't remember offhand which it is, I will have to double check. I like my nova much more than my moon garden so I'm really hoping to find those. I'd be willing to break up my moon garden if someone else has one that's missing cards and they really LOVE the deck.

Ruby Jewel

Sacred Rose Deck, Moon Card

Hi...just got my older "Sacred Rose Tarot Deck" I ordered on Ebay and it is missing the Moon Card. The seller refunded my money and told me to keep the deck, so now I have a lovely old Sacred Rose Tarot Deck that is missing the beautiful Moon Card, and hoping to find a replacement.

violet fae

Froud Faeries Oracle

I just got a couple of Froud decks I traded for - The Heart of Faerie Oracle and The Faeries Oracle. The Faeries Oracle was the one I really wanted but it is missing the card # 26 - THAT Gnome. It's a longshot, but hoping to find a replacement!

donnalee

I just got a couple of Froud decks I traded for - The Heart of Faerie Oracle and The Faeries Oracle. The Faeries Oracle was the one I really wanted but it is missing the card # 26 - THAT Gnome. It's a longshot, but hoping to find a replacement!

Hmm, he seems to have turned up here in the place we are renting in NJ, looking like Lieutenant Colombo in the tv show. I would be happy to send him along--pm me with contact details please.

violet fae

thank you!

Hmm, he seems to have turned up here in the place we are renting in NJ, looking like Lieutenant Colombo in the tv show. I would be happy to send him along--pm me with contact details please.

thank you!!!! he of course is the messenger of chaos so i'm not surprised he's the one who ran off! i'm pming you now with my info!

donnalee

thank you!!!! he of course is the messenger of chaos so i'm not surprised he's the one who ran off! i'm pming you now with my info!

I sent him out to you today and replied to your PM. Let's hope he gets there soon and intact. Please let me know.

Michellehihi

Minchiate deck by Williams

I have bought this gorgeous deck from amazon, and I miss the Moon card (XXXVII). I called amazon and they can't replace my deck as I have bought the last one. Does anyone have that card in extra?