Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 252 : May 28 - June 3

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the new thread which is now here for April- June.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Masonic Tarot
2. jema - Farytale & Robledo TdM
3. JylliM - Dame Fortune's Wheel & Tarot of the Holy Light
4. Marcus R - Conver TdM
5. Scarlet Woodland - Harry Potter Tarot & The Wild Unknown & Spirit de la Lune Oracle
6. Green Faerie - Green Witch Tarot
7. Seldes Katne -Tarot of the Cat People
8. RiverRunsDeep - Crystal Tarot
9. BodhiSeed - Rosetta Tarot & Ascension to Paradise Oracle
10. desertrat - Distant Past Tarot
11. TreeLeafe - Oracle of the Mermaids & Animal Totem Tarot
12. NadaJ - Daniloff Tarot

VGimlet

I'll be working with the Masonic Tarot for a final week. Was going to read with an oracle deck along with it, but I think I'll save those until I have a deck I'm using for a month I'm not as fond of. :p

jema

yay summer is here. and it is the summer of BABA!

I am starting off with Farytale just cause it is my most neglected on the bunch.

I will pair if off with the Robledo TdM.

TdMs and Baba decks should complement each other well.

I'll let you know what my fave farytale is when the week is over :-D

JylliM

I'm going to keep going with Dame Fortune's Wheel - it's a beautiful deck, and appeals to the historian in me - plus dip into Tarot of the Holy Light.

I used some reward points in the Baba Store to buy a bag which is perfect for Holy Light!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 109

Marcus R

I would like to keep going with the Conver TdM again this week.
Thanks VG.

Scarlet Woodland

Good lord are we there already?! :bugeyed:

Fancy diving back in with the Harry Potter Tarot this week. Dithering on my second deck... nope let's be decisive, The Wild Unknown :D

ETA: Oh, and the Spirit de la Lune Oracle as it looks too pretty with the tarot decks not to.

Green Faerie

I know. What happened to May?!

Green Witch Tarot again for me this week. I will be in a place with a very good metaphysical store this weekend, so I may have a new deck to play with next week. We'll see. :)

Scarlet Woodland

I know. What happened to May?!

Green Witch Tarot again for me this week. I will be in a place with a very good metaphysical store this weekend, so I may have a new deck to play with next week. We'll see. :)

Cough (Hidden Realm)... cough (Mucha) :D

Seldes Katne

Still working with the Tarot of the Cat People. I think I'll switch to another deck next week.

RiverRunsDeep

Working with the Crystal Tarot this week (Trevisan). Thanks, VG, as always.

JylliM, that is a fabulous bag for the Holy Light deck! It is so satisfying to find a bag that is the perfect "home" for our cards. :)