Different box. Question about auction...

Citrin

I'm not planning to buy any new decks right now, but I like to look through auction sites anyway. ;) Saw this one this morning:

http://www.tradera.com/auction/New_Age/aid_23819539

Wondering if there's anything special with it? I bought my Thoth in a plastic wrap and it only had one Magician. Just wondering why I never saw this "version" around?

Not sure if this is the right part of the forum to post this, but I know you guys are experts so you probably know about this thing. ;)

Thanks in advance!:love:

Juniper

hi

um, it's in swedish, and when I clicked on the thing to make it english it went to a home page, not the specific page with the deck, but I have the thoth with three cards, and i believe that is the only difference, three of that one card. Supposedly it is kinda silly though, because the publishers only added the other two as a way to maybe get more people to buy it, and maybe buy it even if they have the regular. But that is just what I have heard, maybe someone else can chime in here too.

Citrin

Oh, well, I meant the picture of the box/deck. Can you see it? ´Cuase the text really doesn't say anything, and I could e-mail the guy asking if it's some special edition he's got, but usually people know nothing about tarot on the site lol.

Do the cards look very different? Publishers do weird things hehe. Thanks for the comment!