Where to find XL Crowley's Thoth Deck?

elektrius

i printed mine at home way beyond the size of the XL Thoth, and have the majors and court pinned on the wall [emoji41]

http://i.imgur.com/w5lyZn9.jpg

looks great and is so useful for studying and making connections...

The Happy Squirrel

Ah - if you scan at 600dpi you would be able to enlarge by 100% and print at 300 dpi - this will avoid any pixelation. If you have a good scanner select an even higher resolution (mine goes up to 2400 dpi) so you could blow them up even bigger. Basic rule of thumb for home printing is your final resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Also use a good quality photo paper for your printing.

Cheers

I will have to do some Google-Ing to understand what you said here :p

CHOSENPATH

Large Thoth Deck

Got mine today at local store,27.00 worth every penny,my wife is sewing a bag for it as I speak,This is a large deck and i side shuffle this, it works great hardly bends the cards and with practice they shuffle perfect. I also use the Gerd Ziegler Mirror of the soul book to help with this deck,what shines about this deck is the feeling you get while handling it, the cards are high quality but their not thick. still the card feel is great , my other thoth deck is great as well good quality as well,that goes in the pillow every night as this one that replaces it will, I do a single card spread I came up with for my morning read using my pendulum. I shuffle the deck lay out 3 piles right to left push the center pile up so the 3 piles are like a triangle and put my pendulum in the middle and let it choose the single card draw for the day. anyway I love this new bigger deck in every way, blessings !