Got the Sakki-Sakki tarot!!

ferrous

Maan said:
I'm really falling in love with this deck. The colours..the weirdness the insightfullness

From now on i'm saving all my pennies for this baby!

Love
Maan
Oh, do it, Maan! You won't regret it. It's the most wonderful deck. :)

ferrous

Re: HAVE I SEEN???

M-Press said:
i think it's this power that creation has, there are all these stages of involvement, overwhealm, dreaming, wishing, sweating, finishing, redoing, loving it, hating it, doubting it, denying it...

The nicest thing about reviews is (besides what it does to the advertising or the popularity of a deck), well, it is the new relationship that it builds up with the creator. These reviews, make me see the deck with new eyes.

ferrous mentioned my dragon's eyelashes (!!!!!), and now I give the deck funny looks (with a slant...), Bonnie said something about "The Sakki-Sakki Tarot is a non-traditional deck that follows very traditional lines. " (which totally hit me as the summary of my self), and Mary just told me i have pea green in the deck, and that the no-head characters seem to goof around... and that my Devil is ecstatic!

NOW, no wonder.... is this MINE, or what? I just feel as If it's me who got a new deck in the mail!!!!

Thanks so much to everyone HERE, there and everywhere!
I suppose it's like a baby. I don't know, a baby human or a baby bird or something. You help to look after it, feed it, bathe it, clothe it .. & then when the right time comes, you set it free & watch what it becomes on its own power.

I think your baby has been set free, M-Press, & is soaring around the skies having the time of its life! :)

Sulis

Ok- i have to read this review by Mary Greer.

Could someone please pm me a link to it - I don't think the forum guidelines allow us to post links to other forums.

Love

Sulis xx

ferrous

M-Press said:
Pre-order Goodies will ship on the 9th! It's according to my XXX theory, of spliting the joyful moments!
I got my goodies! A lovely assortment of stickers, gift labels & bookmarks & some of the cards which were printed wrong, which are signed & which are probably collector's items!

Lots of fun stuff!

Now I just have to find a worthy surface for the stickers .. maybe my tarot journal .. hmm.

Riversea

Well, Ferrous, you asked what I thought of the Sakki-Sakki in another thread. I thought I'd put in the correct topic :) LOL!

I like it alot! Of course, I just had to get it. M-Press has given me two chakra readings with this deck. It is great to finally get a look at the cards themselves.

I love how the deck feels. It reminds me a bit of how the Tarot of Prague feels, very silky and opulent.

I like how upbeat the packaging is... "happy everything...good karma...come on, let's play"... It has good positive energy infused in it.

It is full vitality. It almost glows. The backs are lovely. As an actress and singer, I love the addition of the Artist card.

My first go through was spent trying to find the "MPress" symbol on each card. Found them all, too. Some were easy, others took awhile!

I did a couple of quick readings today. I even tried the Artist's Spread from the LWB. It seems to be very insightful.

I think this will be the deck that I use for creativity and artistic readings. It may well remain my personal use deck.

I don't think that it will knock the Tarot of Prague out of the first place position that the ToP has been enjoying since December. However, the Sakki-Sakki is a special jewel, and I will treasure it.

Congratulations, M-Press! It is a wonderful deck, and I am sure it will find a very special place in the hearts of tarot-lovers everywhere! May you sell many, many copies! :) Btw, your personalization on the box brought tears to my eyes.

A wonderful, wonderful deck. And the folks at the Post Office here were impressed that I was getting a package from Israel, too. They were surprised when I said it was a tarot deck. LOL

I don't have anything that gives off a blue light, but I do have a blacklight for Halloween decorations... I might need to haul it out to take look at this deck under blacklight conditions!

M-Press

Riversea said:
It is full vitality. It almost glows. The backs are lovely. As an actress and singer, I love the addition of the Artist card.
Oh, Riversea! Thank you! I'm so glad you like it! Yes, yes, you were the first to ever get a reading with this deck in the forum...I can only imagine how it felt to actually see the cards...

My first go through was spent trying to find the "MPress" symbol on each card.[/QUOTE]
Oh, THAT!!!! I had to put those in last minute! It's some kind of a monogram, instead of the copyright sign, Yes, I tried hard to hide some of them! You must have a good eye!
This is not the MPress symbol, btw, but my personal symbol! the Mpress, has a full circle around it, and the logo consists of 9 divisions, each one stands for one of the 9 Muses. This is also where the "M" comes from, besides my own name... ;)

I don't think that it will knock the Tarot of Prague out of the first place position that the ToP has been enjoying since December. [/QUOTE]
he..he...!!! I'm SO flattered that you EVEN THOUGHT of comparing the Sakki-Sakki to the ToP!!!
You see, the ToP is MY MOST favorite deck, and as far as I'm concerned, it deserves to stay there forever!!!!!!!

And the folks at the Post Office here were impressed that I was getting a package from Israel, too. They were surprised when I said it was a tarot deck. LOL[/QUOTE]
I think i'm the first to ever export tarot decks from here, or to even make them here!!! The funny thing is , that everyone here who sees the deck, thinks it's IMPORTED!!! Well, in a way, it is!!!!;)

Imagemaker

And the folks at the Post Office here were impressed that I was getting a package from Israel, too. They were surprised when I said it was a tarot deck.

When my deck came, the postman (man in his 50s, maybe) handed me the package and wondered what I was getting from Israel. I opened it then and there and showed him the deck. He was interested and impressed (haven't a clue if he even know what tarot is, but he liked the box!)

I told him I bought it direct from the artist, online, and he thought that was very cool.

Spreading the word in unexpected directions :)

Trogon

Oh you Tarotholic enablers!

Okay... you all convinced me. Well, you all and the sample cards I was seeing. ;) I just finished ordering my Sakki-Sakki Tarot! Shame on you all... waving that new Tarot deck under my nose! :D Well, I did have some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket, so to speak.

I did have a little bit of a problem with the checkout. For some reason it wouldn't take the first card I tried, though that card is, technically, a "debit" card, I usually have no probelm with it. Fortunately, it accepted my second card. :D (By the way M-Press - if you see 2 separate orders for me - Flagstaff, AZ - you can just send the one... ;) )

Now sitting on pins & needles.....

littlehermit

sulis - you have pm :)

lawguy51

Re: Oh you Tarotholic enablers!

Trogon said:
I did have a little bit of a problem with the checkout. For some reason it wouldn't take the first card I tried,
Well, I'm on credit card #3 now and I'm starting to think that I'm not supposed to have this deck...I give up for now.

Lawguy51