New study group forming- working through JMD's Reading the Marseille Tarot

swedishfish612

Hello everyone!

A few of us in another study group have decided to start a new study group in which we work through J-M David's Reading the Marseille Tarot. We would love for anyone who is interested to join us!

You can read a little about the book here: http://www.fourhares.com/tarot/course/ and there is a link to Lulu.com, where you can purchase the book either in e-book format or a softcover book. The book does use the Jean Noblet TdM as the focus of the study.

The actual copy of the book is a bit pricey (about $50), but it is a nice, fat book (538 pages) and it's gotten some pretty good reviews here on AT! I actually purchased the e-book first, to be sure I wanted to invest in a hard copy before I spent the money. I decided the content was worth the money.

The plan is for each chapter to have its own thread. Within that thread, we can discuss the content of the chapter as well as the exercises within.

If you'd like to join us, please post here! I'd love to post the first study thread in about a week, depending on how many need to obtain the book via mail.

From then on, I'm thinking we'll post the new thread every week to 10 days...feel free to weigh in on this. There are 30 chapters.

Please join us if this interests you; everyone is welcome! I'm very much a newbie to the TdM, as I've only been playing around with this system for a month or so. I hope to learn a lot, both from the book itself and from other group members!

We will, of course, be moving to the Study Groups forum once we begin. I will link to the first thread when I start it!

surpeti

Definitely! Thanks for getting this underway!

dancing_moon

Love the book. Count me in. :)

jean bosco

I'm on the boat. :) Thanks for setting this up!

Rose Lalonde

\o/ Thanks for setting this up, swedishfish. :)

starlightexp

I'm in!

swedishfish612

Happy to have everyone! :)

herself

me too please! :)

mrpants

I'd like to do this, but I loaned my book to an out of state friend! Will you be posting the lesson guidelines? Can I follow along with my laptop?