Tarot de Paris par Bertrand

garmonbozia

I am up to 28th in the queue! I started at 208.

Londubh

I just posted to Game Crafters forum, I purchased these on 5/14/12 and I haven't heard a thing from them.

Bertrand

Hello

it seems they're having troubles these days (a machine broke on monday) plus a lot of orders, so their production time (they are "on demand" printer) has increased to 15 working days...
I ordered a bunch of decks on the 10th of march and it has shipped only today !

ETA : you can check your order on their website at https://www.thegamecrafter.com/account/receipts - "position in queue" indicates approximately how many orders they have to produce before yours, it decreases by about fifteen a day. Then you should receive an email when it ships.

Bertrand

garmonbozia

I ordered on 5/13 and mine shipped yesterday, so I would guess yours should ship very soon.

I just posted to Game Crafters forum, I purchased these on 5/14/12 and I haven't heard a thing from them.

Londubh

Thank you both for your responses. I am looking forward to these and I was starting to worry that something had gone wrong with my order. I guess I will just have to wait a bit more.

Londubh

My deck will ship tomorrow!

Actually the email says my deck has shipped, in the past tense, on May 29th. However, unless time is moving backwards, I will take it to mean it will ship tomorrow, due to the holiday weekend.

Bertrand

If ordering from the GameCrafter, especially if you're an "international" customer (i.e outside USA) I would advise you to avoid at all costs the "USPS priority shipping", which is more expensive, has no tracking at all outside US, and is actually SLOWER !

the GameCrafter shipping is completely absurd - oversized cardboard boxes and wasted paper !

How do they compare with SuperiorPod ?

Bertrand

Ok after a while of working though the gamecrafter, I decided the deck won't be available anymore directly from them, only from my website http://www.tarotparis.com/catalog/
Their shipping cost plus the randomness of their production time (which is perfectly understandable from a POD publisher) make it a too difficult and painful experience.

garmonbozia

Got mine!

My cards arrived yesterday and they are pretty cool. Thanks for making these available! A few of the cards are a little on the dark side (the backgrounds), at least mine are.

I'm glad that I was able to get them when I did. Selling them on your website is probably the best option for those outside of the US, but Gamecrafter is a convenient and cheaper option for those of us in the US. Having purchased from GameCrafter before, I knew the wait time can vary and that I could check to see what # I was in the queue.

I really love your images. At this small size it is hard to make out some of the details on the cards though. Have you considered publishing these at regular playing card size? Or would your images not be able to be expanded to that size? The larger size would make them easier to use for readings. Also, you'd then be able to include a tuck box on Gamecrafter and "publish" them there so people can find it on the site, right?

I could be wrong, but I think this deck could potentially sell well there if people happened to find it. The tarot decks offered on that site are some of their top sellers. I would definitely buy another deck at that size.

Just a suggestion I wanted to make in case you hadn't considered it already.

If you didn't want to design a tuck box (their tuck boxes aren't all that great as far as sturdiness goes) they also offer clear plastic tuck boxes. Including one of those in your package should allow you to make it published as well. They have a 41-card sized one which would be more suitable for your deck, and a 66-card sized one.