Your Pain (3 Cards)

Glass Owl

Your Pain Spread by Glass Owl

Use this spread to better understand a pain that you are experiencing - whether it is emotional, physical, mental or spiritual in nature.

--1--
-----
2---3
-----
-*S--

1. You, in your painful state
2. What makes it worse
3. What makes it better

*Optional: Use the shadow card to get to the root or cause of your pain.

Golden Moon

Beautiful spread Glass Owl:D.

Dusk Till Dawn

Thanks for that! I will definately try that out!

Egypt

3 card spreads

I very much envy you for making so many bold but really accurate card spreads! I wish i was that talented , and i am sure some day i will be :) But for now i am still soaking up all of ther information i can lol. I love this spread as it is another universal spread which can be used and memorized :) Even for beginners . The shadow card, though i was wondering if this is a random card, or if you have the person you are reading go through the deck and choose the card that best suits their situation. Just wondering if it would give an accurate reading. I am going to try this spread tonight.

Glass Owl

Egypt said:
The shadow card, though i was wondering if this is a random card, or if you have the person you are reading go through the deck and choose the card that best suits their situation.
The shadow card is the last card, the one on the bottom of the deck.

peridot

Wow Glass Owl, what a really wonderful spread! I'm not looking forward to being in pain but I really can't wait to try this one out! ;)

graspee

Ok, so I have toothache right now so I gave it a go:

Babylonian tarot:

1) Me in painful state: Kerub of Disks reversed

This shows a lack of divine intervention. No matter what spells I try or what beings I pray to, the pain has persisted.

2) What makes it worse: 3 of arrows : sorrow (reversed)

Wow, the accompanying book even has for this reversed "Refusal to accept one's pain. Wallowing in misery". That told me! There is actually a lot of scientific evidence now that pain actually lessens when we have a positive attitude or if we distract ourselves from the pain with other stimulii instead of focusing on it.

3) What makes it better: The Hanged man: Tammuz.

I see this as my coming "sacrifice": accepting the pain of dental procedures in order to fix the cause of the pain.

4) Shadow card: 10 of Wands: oppression

This card in the Babylonian tarot has Pazuzu, king of the evil wind demons on it. I see him standing for the infection that I probably have at the root of my tooth, gaining power by the day.

Thanks for the spread. It seems to have worked well for me.

Eowyn

Hey honey ((Glass Owl)) how have you been!

I used this spread yesterday and it gave me a short, direct reading. Great little spread :)

silverwings94

Hi Glass Owl,
I just found this spread and I am going to give it a try. I'm recovering form a 3rd knee arthroscopy, and there is still some pain but not like it was before the operation.
I'm going to give it a try and see how it works for me.
Thanks so much for making this spread.
Namaste,
kat

claire1805

I don't know how you do it, but you just keep coming up with these amazing and eye-opening spreads, that really go under the skin of an issue. Thank you for graciously sharing them!