My Crystal Ball

GotH

Mycroft

What a very interesting connection you made there with the Pirates of the Caribbean and my first time sit with my ball. :laugh: Thanks for that, it was entertaining...

stonesatiety

Back to the original posting of your first ball play. :) I want to talk with everybody! Wow. Fun. No time at the moment, and the digital camera isn't working at the moment, regarding pic sharing.

I feel the cold, heaviness of this smooth sphere and decide to relax and just let it talk to me. I'm good at listening after all.

This is a big reason things happened so quickly for you! Listening is the thing, meaning paying attention to all our senses and thoughts.

Within the first few minutes, I do hear two words. First word "WITCHES" second word "DESERT." It comes in like a whisper but I hear it loud and clear. :eek: Why? Okay, I decide not to make sense of this and just continue to observe. On rereading, another angle came to me: witches desert, as in desertion, deserting. Hmm. That has happened a lot, among all people. Maybe related to the Spaniard?

What I do when I get a name like this--usually later--is play with it. You wrote it WITCHES DESERT, so in my case, I would start there. Do you feel it's the desert of the witches, as in possessive? How about desert witches, which in Spanish may be reversed, noun followed by adjectives? In a later post you mention seeing a barren desert with dead trees. The desert I live in is lush by comparison. The desert out west of Ajo and the Mohave Desert contain more desolate areas. So do southern areas of New Mexico and Texas.

I relax and breath and just allow any image to shape, what will I see? Within a few minutes of a relaxed focus I see a man. A man with a very thick mustache! His face is round and his facial hair is very dark, but who is he? He looks very serious and not very happy. His features are dark and I'd say he's in his late 30s to mid 40s. His eyes are not very big but I do see he has smooth skin. He remains there for awhile, calmly. I want to call him the Spaniard.

This could be anybody, up to you to identify. I'd trust your experience at the time. Areas we later doubt or that feel confusing sometimes hold gems for later.

Next I begin to feel things. Emotions. At one point I feel a passionate feeling come over me, like I want to kiss my ball or do something one would feel at the point of getting really intimate with someone. :) I can't really get into what I'm feeling at this point with my ball I hope you understand but I can say if I did, it would make you blush. The feeling fades as immediately as it approached me and I now feel a bit tired so I lay back and position my ball with the soft light behind it. I see what looks like a couple embraced with a big man (not heavy) on top of the other. The "other" who I can't really make out in detail is much smaller than the one on top and they almost looks cartoonish. Who are these people? I turn the ball to get a closer look when a big swan with beautiful white feathers comes into view. I like this image so I sit there and view it for awhile. White plumes and a dark head. Yes indeed it's a swan. The swan vanishes and so I reposition myself again on the bed this time holding it up a bit with my bare hands. What I see next is really cool. :)

I've felt love and lust many times during stone play and healing sessions. Years ago, my heart opened wide and I felt love such as I never imagined. Before that time I had incredible orgasmic experiences with women, where we couldn't feel where one's skin started and the others ended, filled with incredible love, but nothing matched what happened during my heart opening. Knowing what lies inside us, I am prepared to guide and reassure someone when he or she opens up with a rush of orgasmic-feeling love. It's amazing and wonderful. Love awaits within for every one of us. That's the completion we often seek in another person.

The lime color light remains for just a little while and then flashes out. I get the feeling that our time is done for the evening so I pick up my ball and place it on it's stand and cover it with a white silk scarf to keep it safe.

So what did all these words, images and lights mean? I haven't a clue! :laugh:

Do you?

Ha! Neither do I! I can tell you what I feel until the cows come home, but only you can say for sure what your experiences mean to you. Isn't it beautiful? Privacy in the bright light of the sun, among a group of friendly people.

You also gifted me with the memory of having a Green River with my grandpa, feeling like a "big boy." Thanks!

GotH

What I do when I get a name like this--usually later--is play with it. You wrote it WITCHES DESERT, so in my case, I would start there. Do you feel it's the desert of the witches, as in possessive? How about desert witches, which in Spanish may be reversed, noun followed by adjectives? In a later post you mention seeing a barren desert with dead trees. The desert I live in is lush by comparison. The desert out west of Ajo and the Mohave Desert contain more desolate areas. So do southern areas of New Mexico and Texas.
For some reason the words came in and out with a headache and in a woman's whisper Witches, then in a man's voice DESERT. This headache was over when the words were spoken. This is hard to explain.. It was like the words themselves were the headache and once they were spoken, the headache was gone as quickly as it came.

This is the closest to the image I could find but the ground was lavender-ish and NOT sandy but "baked."

I've felt love and lust many times during stone play and healing sessions. Years ago, my heart opened wide and I felt love such as I never imagined. Before that time I had incredible orgasmic experiences with women, where we couldn't feel where one's skin started and the others ended, filled with incredible love, but nothing matched what happened during my heart opening. Knowing what lies inside us, I am prepared to guide and reassure someone when he or she opens up with a rush of orgasmic-feeling love. It's amazing and wonderful. Love awaits within for every one of us. That's the completion we often seek in another person.
Oh thank goodness I'm not crazy! I was concerned about putting that part in but I'm glad I mentioned it now. It WAS part of the experience.

Ha! Neither do I! I can tell you what I feel until the cows come home, but only you can say for sure what your experiences mean to you. Isn't it beautiful? Privacy in the bright light of the sun, among a group of friendly people.

You also gifted me with the memory of having a Green River with my grandpa, feeling like a "big boy." Thanks!
It really is cool! :)

You are welcome.. I love how some things have a way of effecting others. Again, I think everything is related.

I sat for another (short) experience today. I'll share below in a separate post.

GotH

Experience #2

Earlier today I had some time to play around with my crystal again so before I sat with my ball, I asked for protection and to allow only good things to come through to me. What I saw was quite interesting. :)

Flocks of birds, wings, feathers everywhere! I thought to myself okay, he were go with birds again. In my last encounter there was a beautiful swan, so what's going on here? It turns out what I thought were birds are actually angelic beings that are coming into view. They are not unlike the images you would see if you google angels online. Flocks of them! Then I see faces. Tortured faces with hollowed out eyes. They look anguished with no hope. In one image I see a long knife type sword going through a hand with a severed finger. I feel what I'm witnessing is a spiritual battle between good and evil and in my ball the good seems to be winning. :angel: For some reason I feel that according to these images, there is a battle going on around us that we cannot see. To me this seems to say our angels are constantly at work fighting off the bad?

Then, in come the clouds and the trees. I feel there is something really important about these trees but I am not sure what it is. The trees fade fast.

I then decide to pick up the ball and hold it in my hands. I look through the ball to my fingers for awhile. I notice a beautiful bright blue outline forming around my fingers on both hands. Could this be a view of my aura? I had never seen it before so I find this to be really cool. I keep looking at my hands through the ball for awhile then I notice the color fades. Yes! I was blessed with another color "show" from my ball. I am happy. :) (I did look up blue aura color meaning and it fits who I seem to be)

Then... LOL.. This is interesting. Reptilian creatures! :D The one looks like a chameleon with the eyes going in different directions. He's funny looking and he looks like he wants something. This makes me laugh. This really has to be my own mind telling me I needed to feed Billy the Dragon. (My Pet Lizard)

End of session! Short but sweet.

ETA: (And yes, Billy was waiting for me and he was HUNGRY) :)

celticnoodle

Earlier today I had some time to play around with my crystal again so before I sat with my ball, I asked for protection and to allow only good things to come through to me. What I saw was quite interesting. :)

Flocks of birds, wings, feathers everywhere! I thought to myself okay, he were go with birds again. In my last encounter there was a beautiful swan, so what's going on here? It turns out what I thought were birds are actually angelic beings that are coming into view. They are not unlike the images you would see if you google angels online. Flocks of them! Then I see faces. Tortured faces with hollowed out eyes. They look anguished with no hope. In one image I see a long knife type sword going through a hand with a severed finger. I feel what I'm witnessing is a spiritual battle between good and evil and in my ball the good seems to be winning. :angel: For some reason I feel that according to these images, there is a battle going on around us that we cannot see. To me this seems to say our angels are constantly at work fighting off the bad?

Then, in come the clouds and the trees. I feel there is something really important about these trees but I am not sure what it is. The trees fade fast.

I then decide to pick up the ball and hold it in my hands. I look through the ball to my fingers for awhile. I notice a beautiful bright blue outline forming around my fingers on both hands. Could this be a view of my aura? I had never seen it before so I find this to be really cool. I keep looking at my hands through the ball for awhile then I notice the color fades. Yes! I was blessed with another color "show" from my ball. I am happy. :) (I did look up blue aura color meaning and it fits who I seem to be)

Then... LOL.. This is interesting. Reptilian creatures! :D The one looks like a chameleon with the eyes going in different directions. He's funny looking and he looks like he wants something. This makes me laugh. This really has to be my own mind telling me I needed to feed Billy the Dragon. (My Pet Lizard)

End of session! Short but sweet.

ETA: (And yes, Billy was waiting for me and he was HUNGRY) :)

another lovely experience! I will tell you, from what I knwo about crystal ball reading, visions often will morph into other visions.

So, from what you thought was at first a flock of birds, I'd say it could be they were and it was symbolic to let you know the ball is telling you it will bring you many messages. I see birds as messengers.

The angels you saw next could be explaining to you exactly what you thought--that they are constantly battling for us and there is both good and evil in the world/universe.

Cool that you saw your aura too. If you ever get the chance to have your aura picture taken, do so! It is a very incredible experience. I know some do not believe in it, but I do. I've had mine done twice. The last time it was done, I also got a reading after the picture was taken and that woman had me down to a tee!!! She was so excited to read me too after she saw the colors around me and her first sentence to me was, "Do you know just how psychic you are?!" :D "yes", I told her, "I work as a psychic medium and also do tarot readings." :laugh: but, it was cool that she could tell this as soon as she looked at my aura picture. She also told me much more about myself that was really incredible. So, I recommend that anyone who has the chance to get this done should do so at least once in their life!!

anyway, blue is a very spiritual color too, as you must have found out. Also a very peaceful and healing color--I wonder if you have healing abilities? Especially having this color in your hands!

I forgot the trees. Trees are really cool, IMO to see. I love it when I see trees. I see them as very wise souls with much to say to us. They are our stairway to the heavens and also to the worlds below us. They are very important for our spiritual development and more.

the chameleon was a funny thing to see to be sure. I wonder if it could be telling you that you will or are be a person who is able to easily adapt to whatever situation you find yourself in. Becuase the eyes seemed to really grab your attention, it may be telling you to be aware through your sight at what is around you.

just some ideas, and of course it is what YOU think it means that truly matters. This is a very time exciting for you, exploring this 'new world' and I am so glad you share it with us. I can even 'feel' your excitement in your posts. :D

GotH

@celticnoodle

As always I appreciate your responses!!! :heart: Thanks so much for input. You guys have been my "training wheels" in this bright world of balling. :D So much to see and I feel I've only skimmed a quarter inch of the whole Universe!

I know those trees meant something and I agree they connect us upward and downward! I've always seen trees as antennas to the spiritual world. All of this is really beginning to make more and more sense!

I hope you get a chance to sit with your ball(s) soon. I'd love to hear others experiences too. :)

Blessings to you always....

canid

You guys have been my "training wheels" in this bright world of balling. ....

Oh, stop it already!! Heeheehee! I saw the first pic in this thread, that is indeed a Big Ball. I like mine smaller, they're more portable. To carry in my purse, at least. I was gifted one a few years ago, made a velvet pouch for it, it has a few inclusions which I like. But at times I'll rotate it so they're not in view. OK, how to use a Ball. Think about unfocusing your eyes, like when you're daydreaming but not TRYING to unfocus. Stare, stare, stare. Your eyes may dry out. So blink. But when I blink it all disappears for a while. Have you seen Poltergeist? Remember the scene with all those wispy spirits morphing on the ceiling? That's what I see, only with more color. Or more often, faces, again morphing & changing shape. Sometimes I recognize them, more often not. I just wish I had a modicum of control, or the ability to interpret what I'm seeing. When CN speaks, LISTEN. She's the bomb. It's fun though, eh?

GotH

I'm A Baller Now! :D

Thanks for your suggestions canid. I am seeing the wispy poltergeist stuff! Totally..
My favorite part so far are the colors... :)

My ball is approximately the size of a cantaloupe but weighs about 15 lbs. :eek:

celticnoodle

Canid, you crack me up!

And, OMG, 15 pounds! That is heavy. lol

GotH

Hearing With Your Mind

So do you "Ball Players" :laugh: ever hear things too while meditating with one? Some words just come into my head really loud. I can hear them but I'm not sure anyone else would if they were present? Hard to explain....