how do you do for a choice between A or B?

snowmoon

If I couldn't pin down two cards that approximate the choices, I wouldn't use the GT. I would instead do two small spreads, one for each option, and see which gives the most coherent and fortunate outlook. I wouldn't use a charged card, and would just read each spread as a brief narrative about the situation. Three cards might do it, but I'm more partial to 5-card lines because they show more movement and interaction between the cards. Pulling one card for each choice wouldn't do it for me.

If the Mice is impacting the "choice" card (especially if to the right of it) I would advise the client that the outcome of that choice could be diminished in some way, and might not turn out to be everything that is hoped for. There could also be an element of increased anxiety associated with the choice.

hi, i think i like to use small spread for it. I'm more to 5 cards too . do you use one deck for each choice A or B? or one deck for each??

the mice card is the the card that i considered. also like coffin , fox, snake.

thank-you.

snowmoon

I lay three cards for each choice without any focus cards.

Sometimes its not always black and white, as in one set of cards indicating a good choice and the other indicating a bad choice. A friend of mine wanted a read about what school her child should attend. She asked what would be the best choice. The cards indicated both schools were good choices. We had to redefine the question and draw again. I did however have to block my friend's energy from influencing the cards as she was hoping for one school over another.

hi, yes the choice is not always black and white, it is choice. do you use same deck for each choice?

how do you do advice for each choice? do you lay out other cards for advice?

thank-you.

snowmoon

I am a bit embarrassed: I thought you were talking tarot not Lenormand! But I think the advice stands: you don't need a lot of cards for each choice. Either it works or it doesn't. Add an extra card for other possibilities you are missing and if it says both are good or bad choices then maybe this is not the right question or the right choice for you at all.

I DO sometimes add a second or MAYBE a third card to clarify, but the first two are what counts. And if that doesn't work with Lenormand, then please ignore me all together!

You also might just want to ask SOMEONE else to read for you about your choices. You can sometimes just plain be too close or too invested to make a impartial choice.

barb

hi, i do tarot too. it is not about my choice, because i got people came to me for reading regarding choice between A or B sometimes.

i usually do it by tarot or oracle cards.

thank-you.

Village Witch

...do you use same deck for each choice?

how do you do advice for each choice? do you lay out other cards for advice?

I use the same deck for each three-card draw for each option.

I simply read what each spread says for the answer. If both reads are similar, I look for the spread with the most positive cards or cards such as the Key or Sun.

Barleywine

I use the same deck for each three-card draw for each option.

I simply read what each spread says for the answer. If both reads are similar, I look for the spread with the most positive cards or cards such as the Key or Sun.

This is pretty much how I do it.

ThtDancerGuy

hi, how do you do for a choice between A or B?

like 3 cards for A? 3 cards for B?

do you use any spread for it?

(the tarot spread don't work well)

do you use only one deck? or use 2 decks ?

thank-you.

Hi snowmoon,

Yes, Rana George has this amazing spread for such a thing called the Decision Spread, which helps the reader to look at their options side by side in comparison. Very very helpful.

Shuffle the cards and clear your mind, breathe, ground, etc. Think about your first option and ONLY your first option, and pull 3 cards on that option. Lay them down vertically, the first card going at the top and dealing downward. Repeat that process for your second option – you can also add more lines for more options if need be. I personally turn over the focus card of each line first before turning up any of the other cards. Remember, the focus card shows you the most important point, the main issue, or something that is needed. Then turn up all the other cards. The object first is to look for positive and negative cards because a line with all positive cards and either no positive and/or any number of negative cards will make it obvious as to which option is your best bet: the all-positive line. No-brainer. You of course can choose to still read the cards if right off the bat you see a line with more positive cards than any other, or even less negative cards than the others or none at all. If you get both lines with, say, 2 positive cards and then a negative card then you have to read the cards to see and feel which is the better option because they each have the same ratio of pos-neg cards. I personally also take note of the placement of the cards, especially if the 2 lines have the same number of pos and neg cards: is there a positive or negative card at the end of either line? I will almost always go with the option that ends in the positive card because that shows a positive outcome ultimately.

Hope you understand these instructions and if you have any questions you may PM me. :)

snowmoon

Hi snowmoon,

Yes, Rana George has this amazing spread for such a thing called the Decision Spread, which helps the reader to look at their options side by side in comparison. Very very helpful.

Shuffle the cards and clear your mind, breathe, ground, etc. Think about your first option and ONLY your first option, and pull 3 cards on that option. Lay them down vertically, the first card going at the top and dealing downward. Repeat that process for your second option – you can also add more lines for more options if need be. I personally turn over the focus card of each line first before turning up any of the other cards. Remember, the focus card shows you the most important point, the main issue, or something that is needed. Then turn up all the other cards. The object first is to look for positive and negative cards because a line with all positive cards and either no positive and/or any number of negative cards will make it obvious as to which option is your best bet: the all-positive line. No-brainer. You of course can choose to still read the cards if right off the bat you see a line with more positive cards than any other, or even less negative cards than the others or none at all. If you get both lines with, say, 2 positive cards and then a negative card then you have to read the cards to see and feel which is the better option because they each have the same ratio of pos-neg cards. I personally also take note of the placement of the cards, especially if the 2 lines have the same number of pos and neg cards: is there a positive or negative card at the end of either line? I will almost always go with the option that ends in the positive card because that shows a positive outcome ultimately.

Hope you understand these instructions and if you have any questions you may PM me. :)

hi, i have to try this method . i saw a spread that they use 2 card as pairs with position meaning for each choice, like using tarot position with 2 pair cards. i just don't feel using tarot position.

how do you deal the advice of each choice?

thank-you.

ThtDancerGuy

hi, i have to try this method . i saw a spread that they use 2 card as pairs with position meaning for each choice, like using tarot position with 2 pair cards. i just don't feel using tarot position.

how do you deal the advice of each choice?

thank-you.

What do you mean how do you deal the advice of each choice?

snowmoon

What do you mean how do you deal the advice of each choice?

hi,

when a client come to you for a reading , they ask you

should i choice A or B?

then you lay out the cards for each choice A and B. then explains what the card says.

if i do the choice between A or B by tarot, there will be a advice position for telling them what can they do to in order to change their situation ,

do you got what i mean?

i got Rana George book to read . i will try this method. thank-you.

Seaqueen

hi, how do you do for a choice between A or B?

like 3 cards for A? 3 cards for B?

do you use any spread for it?

(the tarot spread don't work well)

do you use only one deck? or use 2 decks ?

thank-you.
Hello,
First of all, you need to select one deck for simplicity.
Remove the card that represent the topic or theme of your question.
For example: in Lenormand Anchor can represent work or Fish can represent money matters.
Shuffle the cards thinking of option A
Pull 3 cards and place in a line.
Keep shuffling thinking of option B
Pull 3 cards and place in a line beneath the first 3 cards.

Your theme card can be the Significant other if you are asking about a situation around another person close to you (ie: husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend)

......X X X

X............

......X X X

The trio with the better cards especially the final card will provide you will a probable answer.

This does work with Tarot as well. Selecting the theme or topic card would usually be found in the Major arcana. Hope that helps.