The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

faunabay

Since Celice has offered a baba deck card, I guess that size would be ok???? Because I have some Fantastic Menagerie extra cards. Let me go see which ones they are and get back with you. But only if you tell me the size is ok, because they are bigger than a "normal" hudes/rider waite size. Or I could cut them down a bit too!

Celice

faunabay said:
Since Celice has offered a baba deck card, I guess that size would be ok???? Because I have some Fantastic Menagerie extra cards. Let me go see which ones they are and get back with you. But only if you tell me the size is ok, because they are bigger than a "normal" hudes/rider waite size. Or I could cut them down a bit too!

Yeah I figured that they could just be cut down as well, they aren't that much larger and all that would be lost would probably be the borders. But maybe we should leave the cutting to le fanu since he'll be getting all the cards and know what the exact size will be?

faunabay

Celice said:
Yeah I figured that they could just be cut down as well, they aren't that much larger and all that would be lost would probably be the borders. But maybe we should leave the cutting to le fanu since he'll be getting all the cards and know what the exact size will be?
Oh that's a good idea!

thorhammer

Celice said:
Hopefully le fanu is a good trimmer :D
Please don't get fanu started on the subject of his trimming prowess!

\m/ Kat

Rasa

Here are my contributions:

-Magician from Victoria Regina (it's a bit big, but could be trimmed a bit)
-Death from Osho Zen (#13 has been renamed 'Transformation', is it still ok?)
-The Lovers from a Thai deck with gold foil on it.. don't know the name (see scan below)
-Queen of Swords from Templar

edited to add:
I also have this card from the Wheel of Change
http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/album/330/Wheel_of_Change#photo=80
which I thought was the Wheel of Fortune, but I guess it's just an extra.. it could probably be used as a Wheel of Fortune though, if one is needed?

Attachments

• thailovers.jpg
    thailovers.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 117

gregory

OK - I have:

LS cards
Egyptian: Chariot
Sweet Twilight :8 Swords
Crystal: 5 Coins

Then:

LARGE Thoth (trimmable but would lose title) Chariot – but I have an LS so what’s the point

USG:
Sacred Rose – World
Cat people – Hanged Man - FRACTIONALLY too short…..
Hudes – Two wands
Radiant Rider Waite: King Cups
New Palladini Queen of Rods
Spiral 5 Pents (far too short !)
Robin Wood King Swords

I also have postcards from the Templar with Knight Wands, Knight Swords and Knight Cups which could be VERY cut down.

And many others that are completely the wrong shape or size :(

gregory

Celice said:
Oooh I really like this one! We should put up a poll before the deck is done so people can vote.
ONLY people who put in cards get to vote, yes ?

thorhammer

gregory said:
ONLY people who put in cards get to vote, yes ?
I think that's totally fair.

Off to check my own possible contributions :)

\m/ Kat

thorhammer

I've discovered that most of the decks I had extras from are gone :( But I've got almost a full deck of the Mystic Meg Tarot, artwork by Caroline Smith. The Majors and Courts in this are nice, the pips not so much. I'd like to contribute Temperance, if that's still unspoken for - and then I can probably fill any holes in at the end :)

\m/ Kat