Tarot of the Demons

ematuskey

Just be aware that there already is a "Daemon Tarot," so be prepared for some brand confusion.

Personally, when I hear "Demon Tarot," I do think dark, evil, fallen angel-type concepts--I would look for another, less charged word, personally, if that's not what the cards will be about. I was going to suggest you use Daemon instead, since that's not as established, before remembering that was already taken (by a deck that invites you to "summon the power of infernal beings" to divine your future--in other words, maybe this one should have been called the Demon deck! :p).

Just my own thoughts on the matter!

rwcarter

I'd be interested. Would modifying the title to Daemon or Daemen still keep you in the realm that you're thinking without immediately associating it with Demons?

Tanga

demontarot - I would love a proper demon tarot deck!
I bought 'The Deamon Tarot' (Ariana Osborne) and was delighted by the imagery - but hugely disappointed that it's not actually a Tarot deck. It's an oracle deck (incorrect labelling).
The next best thing I found is the 'Fallen Angel Oracle cards' by Nigel Suckling. I love these.

I'm sure there'd be a market for it. Perhaps the title would have to be "The demons of X" tarot - as matched with the world and storyline of your book?

...and is that the 'Tarot of the Demons' ebook by Marty Drago? (did it have to be an ebook?? I'm a slight dinosaur with these things :) ).

demontarot

lol. there is a paperback book. the e book was a pain in the backside to convert. I'm shocked I did it, but we have to move with the times..sigh..the originlal story was just called TAROT, as a script, but I changed it after a similar movie came out a few years later with that name and similar storyline. ...just thought of, tarot of the demon realm? the illustrations will be in their night world.