Tarot of Dreams Study Group - Any Interest?

Noir

Once again, I thought I would ask if there is any interest in creating a sustained ToD study group. The last time I asked was apparently a busy time for people. Of course, now we are moving into the holidays, so it may not be much better. But I thought I would ask. :)

Elander

tarot of dreams

hello i am a new member my name is geraldine.
i have just being given my new tarot cards,tod.i am wanting to learn more and develope with them.hopeing that you all will become my friends and teachers,a development.course would be so welcome.i think the tarot of dreams are wonderful.

annik

I am interested!

Elander

annik said:
I am interested!

hello annik
geraldine here i am glad to here that you are interested .maybe a few more people and hopefuly intime we will be able to have a tarot of dreams group
to help us develope and learn .hope we can find someone.soon

thank you geraldine

Sulis

There is a Tarot of Dreams group, it's just not been active for a while.

Feel free to revive it :)

Take a look in the Study Group Index at the top of the forum and you'll find this link:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=571579#post571579

Feel free to add your thoughts to any of the existing thread or start new ones for cards that haven't been covered.

When you start a new thread could you drop me a PM and I'll add your thread to the index thread.

Sulis - co-moderator Tarot Study Groups

lilmama679

I want to join

I would love to join this study group. I just got my tarot of dreams deck a few days ago. I am so excited and the deck is beautiful. I looked for a while to find a deck that just grabbed me, that was me. there it was I had to have it. It is nice to see a group that wants to study this deck, I have never found one for this deck until now. A little about me, is that I am brand new to tarot, so I am learning. I have only been using them for about two weeks now. I hope to learn tarot and looking forward to learning from all of you, if you can have me.

Lavandula

Hi, I'm definitely interested in joining this study group. I see it's been a while since anyone posted in this thread, but I'm looking forward to catching up on some of the discussions that have gone before.
Cheers,
Cat

strings of life

One thing I am good at is bumping Study Group interest threads instead of actually contributing to previous threads on cards or creating new ones. This thread hasn't been posted in since 2008 ;).

Index of all threads on the deck so far are here.

Is anyone interested in "studying" this deck with me? It's a new one in my collection and one that I never thought I would connect with, but it taught me a valuable lesson: never say never. For someone who likes colors and uses them heavily in readings, I can't help but wonder why I never wanted to check out this deck before, but at least I can say that I'm giving it a worthwhile chance now.

I don't use Kabbalah symbolism in my readings, and I'm not planning on it anytime soon, but I'm curious about adding Astrology to the mix at some point, but may not anytime soon. But I do want to discuss the colors and symbolism in the cards. More than one person is more fun.

Anyone?

ETA: I'm actually going to start studying Legacy of the Divine Tarot first. It just feels "right" at the moment, but I'm sure I'll take part in this one at some point too.

merissa_88

I'm starting to use this deck more. I'd be interested.

strings of life

merissa_88 said:
I'm starting to use this deck more. I'd be interested.
An answer :D. Great. I've studied decks in the past in order and by drawing random cards. I'm still not sure how I'll start, but i have this strange inclination to start with the Minors. Feel free to chime in whenever.

ETA: I'm actually going to start studying Legacy of the Divine Tarot first. It just feels "right" at the moment, but I'm sure I'll take part in this one at some point too.