Reading to converse with the Dead?

Lightlike

Weird Topic Please Read and Respond

I was wondering if anyone has tried to use (or heard of) a Tarot card reading to converse with a deceased loved one. I have tried it once to ask what my grandma was doing on the otherside and what she thought of me and it seemed accurate because the cards representing her really reminded me of her personality. I haven't had the chance to try it again due to being too busy.

I also know that some people use Oujii boards but I steer away from those because of what I have heard. I thought Tarot cards would be a safer method. I wondered if anyone has tried it, has any theories on it, or something to that nature.

Please respond, I'd love to hear your opinions.

Thank you,

Jessica

Umbrae

Yes, I have used Tarot to communicate with the deceased.
I cannot recommend it for the neophyte. Interpretation can be tricky.

Lightlike

Thanks for replying

Hi Umbrae,

Yeah, I sort of figured on difficultly interpreting the cards so that's why I chose my grandma, she raised me and I figured if I did a reading with her then I should be able to understand most of it based on the fact that I lived with her 16 years and I had/have a strong connection with her. I wouldn't try to contact someone deceased that I didn't have such a strong connection with because I think that would be *hard*...

Jessica

Lightlike

Thank you Lunalafey

Hello Lunalafey

I had not seen your previous post. Thank you for sharing it, it was very touching and it helps to validate that the cards can be a form of communication with deceased loved ones. I'm sorry you lost your soulmate but at least the cards showed you that he's still with you, just not in corporal form...

Sincerely,

Jessica

Liliana

I remember vaguely that my husband used to do this, he hasnt sinceIve been with him and Im not sure how he did it. Ill ask him at some point.

:THP

meatbox666

Here........

This incantation is taken from the Third Semiphoras...It is used to communicate with the dead.

i use it and it has proven to be very succesful.
"Adonay Sabaoth, cadas adonay amara"

jade

i caution anyone to chant something that is in a foreign language to their own. unless you know what it is that you are saying......it could be dangerous.

in light,
jade

Lightlike

Yeah, I agree Jade

I don't think I'll be chanting anything like that... It doesn't sound safe

purplelady

it sounds hebrew to me.