What kind of past life/Karma spreads do you use?

starsongs

I Love the Spread

Hi KyrieSummer..:)

You're Welcome.Thankyou too!
Your life lessons spread works wonderfully. I really like the set up with 2 vertical columns side (Past) by side (Present)...very helpful in seeing the horizonal connections and challenges more clearly...I've never seen a spread quite like it, and have passed it on to a couple of friends who are using it too...it's making the rounds..lol

Blessings,
starsongs

StellarMyst

Origin of this spread

lunalafey said:
here's a spread that is for past lives and the connection to another soul-mated individual. I do not recall where I got it from
so I give credit to who ever it was that created it, for it is a great spread.

as I said, this is for finding the past lives that two people have shared-
first you take the FOOL card out. do your shuffle with the rest of the deck. Pull 9 cards from the deck......now add the fool to the stack & shuffle again- now we should be mixing up only 10 cards-
ok- to get through this part
I have ten cards......to be layed out in 3 lines of three.
example:
what are my lifetimes with 'X'?
*= fool card
....10C...........EMPR.............2P....
....6W..............2S..............JUST..
....*/7S...........PgC.............10P...

where ever the Fool lands, you put you next card in the same spot. The Fool declares the first time (life) these 2 souls have encountered eachother- and then the lives after are the lives together as well (so lifes with 'X' are 7S-PgC & 10P. The 'life' cards (all) express the major influence of this particular life.
I take the spread a bit further. I pull one of the life cards & make that my significator and do a reading for that specific life-time.

Hello Luna,

This spread is found at: www.tarotmoon.com

You can go further into it with the 13 - card spread (Circular with 13th in the middle...called: "Last 2 Past Lives") found in the past lives list of posts? threads? -- I'm new here so it'll take a bit to get my bearings straight...:D)

Yours,

StellarMyst