Merryday Tarot companion book.

DDwarks

Does anyone know where I could find the book?

I've started reading with it intuitively since I don't have the book but I'd love to know about the numerology aspect of it and the artist's view of the cards of course ��

Thank you x

AJ

I have the book and to be honest, her numerology is well, muddled codswallop. That is just the opinion of an uneducated dolt.

DDwarks

Hmm.... interesting!
How would you rate the rest of the book AJ?

gregory

Don't know about AJ but I found it confusing - and that's the BEST I can say about it, sadly.

DDwarks

Don't know about AJ but I found it confusing - and that's the BEST I can say about it, sadly.

I read a few old threads on here about the book and knew only that it was a big book. I was really hoping it would shed some light on the numbers on the cards!
I like the deck very much but it feels like driving blind without the extra infos.
Perhaps I should just carry on using it for intuitive readings and that's it :(

AJ

I just tried to copy a few random pages for you but my printer software only see's it as white. It is probably confused too.

The tarot half of the book is fine, but I didn't gain any extra insight to any cards.

gregory

Sadly not one of those sites shows it as available, and the ISBN is for the cards - which aren't hard to find.

The site that used to have it all the time no longer does...

http://www.wfdesign.com/mdt/next.html

The publisher of the DECK was Mill House McCabe, Inc. but the book was self-published, so now that she's dead, there's no much chance of a reprint, I fear.

DDwarks

Well Gregory's right. So far it's all a dead end :(
The tarot passage review was very interesting though :)

Lee

I'd suggest buying the Dusty Bunker book mentioned in the Tarot Passages review, Numerology and the Divine Triangle. It won't help explain the specific deck imagery, but at least it would help with the numerology aspect. It's still in print and available at Amazon.