Cameo appearance

AbstractConcept

This isn't a study question or a wonderfully insightful comment, but an interesting little titbit that I noticed yesterday.
I bought my girlfriend the new Tool album, 10 000 Days, and in the album artwork, there were no less than two appearances of the Thoth tarot. Face down, they displayed Harris' depiction of the Rosey Cross, boarderless.
Also, in one of the portrait pics, there is a framed Tree of Life picture on the far wall.

Just thought that may be of some interest to someone.
Maybe :p

Vivisekt6

Interesting.. there is also an Athame on the table. Any idea about the books? The Necronomicon, perhaps?

Lighthouse

Actually I think all the images are recreations of the Thoth Tarot. There's a baby/ skull photo that might represent the Death card. There's a CGI recreation of the Fool and The Universe. There's a photo of a jar with eggs that reminds me of The Devil. If you look at the pose Maynard ( the singer for anyone who isn't a fan ) is in, you'll see it's the same pose the woman upon the beast is in from Lust. There's a 2 face card that reminds me of the moon, as well as a colorfull recreation of The Aeon.

I haven't figured what some of the other are, or even if they're all suppost to recreations of the Thoth Tarot I just thought it was intresting. If you lay them all out you can read them like a spread.