Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Lover's Path Tarot

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

Moonchild1721 
Citizen

Lover's Path Tarot

I just got the Lover's Path Tarot the other day, and I love it! The artwork is beautiful, and I have really enjoyed getting to know the stories of famous Lovers. I have only done one reading with it so far. Does anyone else use this deck regularly? What are your experiences with it? Do you use it for questions only pertaining to love and/or relationships, or do you also use it for other questions?
Samantha
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

Sophie-David 
Citizen

I think I let my instincts guide me when I select a deck to read with - I try not to think about it consciously. I've just been looking back at my Tarot journal and see that the Lover's Path readings have always been relational. But its relationship in the very broadest sense, not only between people and within a person, but between the querent and his or her ideals, plans and projects.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

ladydreamer 
Citizen

I just bought this deck a few days ago. It is beautiful - the artwork is amazing. I too love getting to know the past lovers in this deck.

Looking at the peolple, objects and symbols you see they are not too different than other decks in what they reveal they are just portrayed more romantically.

I am going to share an interesting reading I had with this deck in a new thread because I would like others' insight to what I am seeing and what they see. I hope you add your input.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Citizen

sapienza 
Citizen

Hi there. So glad you are enjoying this deck. I'm afraid I got it quite awhile ago and have just not clicked with it at all. In fact I've never actually used it or tried to read with it. I've tried many times to trade it away with no luck. It's a shame because I thought I'd love it. Enjoy yours though.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.