78 DW: F.A.Q&#39s

Minderwiz

Yes I've recently got the book and am about a third of the way through it. She really does make you go back and look at the cards again and point out things that you've missed.

This will be one of my main books from now on - so I'll start to drop in on the study group.

Minderwiz

Jewel

Maybe you can re-energize us so we can finish what we started! *LOL*

Jewel

Re: ^ BUMP UP ^

Pollux said:
Is there someone else willing to keep the Study Group going?
Someone who would post and go through the book along with me?
THANX

I really fell off the wagon with this one ~bows head in shame~ ... and I learned SOOOOOO MUCH from going through the first exercise and the few chapters I worked on. I would be willing to recommit to this with you. Thanks for posting the previous threads. I will start working on a post for Chapter 5. I really would love to see this group resurrected and to finish the book.

Melvis? Kaz? you guys up for working on this some more?

Pollux

I don't know what deck to choose.
the choices are:
- GILL
- SPIRAL
- COSMIC
- VISON QUEST

I see Cosmic was already taken. And Spiral is not that interesting for the study group maybe.
I think I should start with Gill, and if have time devote to Cosmic too.

I would appreciate any suggestion. :)

Jewel

Pollux, select any of the decks you wish. Do not feel restricted on a deck because someone else has chosen it. On the contrary it will open up some fabulous discussions like Kaz and I had with the Templar. I am using the Cosmic Tribe (and on occassion the Templar if Kaz has time to join us).
If you want to use the Cosmic then by all means use the Cosmic!

Kaz

kaz has if time can find her :)

kaz

Jewel

*LOL* Kaz ... Excellent! ... You and I are on Chapter 4 ... you can go print the exercises.

Just a reminder to those reviving this group (*LOL* could not resist), please make sure and put the deck you are working with at the top of each post so we know what deck you used and discuss it with you. Thank you guys for bringing the energy back.

Melvis

Yikes!

*I* was the one who really dropped the ball on this one, Jewel! ;) I started out using the Legend: Arthurian Tarot (I think), but it was too difficult. I should have changed decks!

I now have almost 80 decks to choose from, though, so I guess I have no excuse not to re-join the group! :D

Hmmm...which one to choose...would the Rohrig be too hard? I feel I've been neglecting it lately. Maybe this would be just the thing to reconnect us!

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

Jewel

YAY! Melvis! This is great! Personally I was learning a lot from the work you were doing with the Legends deck :). I think with the Rhorig you will encounter a lot of what I have using the CT, but what is neat is that since Rhorig and CT are Thoth based we actually get to blend, compare and contrast the RWS and Thoth perspectives. I found this quite interesting. Where our greatest challenge will come is will be where blance and strength are concerned ... in Rhorig and CT blanace (justice) is at 8 not 11 and strength at 11 not 8 ... But we can deal with that in Chapter 5 and I will include an exercise for those of us using a deck with that numbering change.

Melvis you did not drop the ball alone ... we all did *LOL*. Lets just say we took a sabatical and now we are back :p. You get to do Chapter 6 *LOL*

Pollux

I think I will use Cosmic (RW-based) and Gill (Thoth-based)...

I hope you won't mind if I feel a bit responsible for the return to work... ;) *LOL*