Enochian Magick

Flames

Hello Flames :)

I don't want to go too far off topic... just wanted to say interesting thoughts from your earlier post.

I'm not too sure though why it might be a different state of mind or trance for Enochian work as opposed to anything else. Intention too seems a general pre- requisite. Trance with a focus? I'll be watching your space, for tips :)

Yeah, I agree - a part of me wonders why it would be any different, too. I found foolMoon's reply above very interesting. Was only responding to ravenest's post. Maybe he can elaborate on his thoughts... :) Based on my own limited understanding of Magick and Enochian Magick, for example, one is required to have an aim. "Intention" is everything. I mean, one would be 'practicing' Magick, applying principles and techniques, working with symbols, etc. The process itself could and most likely, would produce a higher state of consciousness. The work is not to be taken lightly. Anything worth having doesn't come easy. Essentially, the goal isn't to go under trance for its own sake or to be in a particular state for its own sake. It's a means to a 'higher' end. One would be looking to connect with their Higher Consciousness, though the method might be different, as foolMoon points out.

ravenest

The state of mind one is in, in an Enochian working, is entirely different from hypnotism. But I am not allowed to go into that detail here.... supposedly.

Then again I dont suppose it matters. It seems no one here is anywhere near familiar with an AC TUAL Enochian working , so I will bow out and leave you to your speculations.

Umm.... the 'Enochian sex magick' thing is a crock of **** ..... sells books though ;)

smw

The state of mind one is in, in an Enochian working, is entirely different from hypnotism. But I am not allowed to go into that detail here.... supposedly.

Then again I dont suppose it matters. It seems no one here is anywhere near familiar with an AC TUAL Enochian working , so I will bow out and leave you to your speculations

I don't know why you have capitalised ACTUAL as if it is some kind of surprise. You know me and FM are curious beginners at the least..

Anyway, sorry for speculating without addressing you directly, that was rude. Your replies so far have been really appreciated.

smw

~deleted double post~

Michael Sternbach

Then again I dont suppose it matters. It seems no one here is anywhere near familiar with an AC TUAL Enochian working , so I will bow out and leave you to your speculations.

Umm.... the 'Enochian sex magick' thing is a crock of **** ..... sells books though ;)

Ravenest, please reconsider this.

I too think that your explanations have been very insightful so far. There should be no problem with anybody here if you elaborate on them, as long as this thread doesn't wander off its topic of Enochian Magick.

foolMoon

We are all here to share the information, i.e. Tarot, Magick and Divination, so you are welcome to go into the detail. I dont suppose it would threathen your country's national security :D

foolMoon

as long as this thread doesn't wander off its topic of Enochian Magick.

I didnt know before but just found that the GD made connections between tarot and Enochian angels. I thought it is cool.

smw

We are all here to share the information, i.e. Tarot, Magick and Divination, so you are welcome to go into the detail. I dont suppose it would threathen your country's national security :D

you best not be a double agent then :laugh:

foolMoon

you best not be a double agent then :laugh:

Might consider if salary is right :D Actually i have been looking for my Holy Guardian Angel lately. :) I need more mediatation and studies.