Queen of Cups for "how does he feel about me?"

almalibrarian01

Just like rwcarter has said, you asked about how he feels about you, and not about how he sees you . These are two different Q's as you've translated this card as how he sees YOU and not how HE feels.

It is a sort of good card though for how he feels (in a way), he feels comfortable around you. He's does feel emotionally guarded though, and if he has feelings for you he would feel these quite deeply.

Bad side would be that he may be slow to trust you for the fear of getting hurt, causing him to be guarded of his feelings.

He may be slow to open up to you because of his fear to be able to trust so easily....he does have difficulty in trusting people and this is usually related to his past experiences or his childhood.

Can also be at times, depending on how deep you both are....jealous and possessive at times.

Hi Sharla!

Wow this sounds spot on! He IS guarded, and very quiet. He is an orphan and has had a rough life. He is very guarded about his feelings but I think he is very fond of me and attached actually. I'm very kind to him and nurturing and I think he loves this because it's what he lacked in his life...then again being an orphan he is extremely independent and yes, very closed-up emotionally, he has a very stoic and serious personality...but overall is very sweet to me...

Thank you for sharing :)

almalibrarian01

I agree with rwcarter - his feelings aren't that you're graceful, composing, kind and so on... not if you see a distinction between how he feels about you or how he sees you. Queen of cups for me is someone brimming with feelings, warmth and caring, they feel very good about you. For me it's likely romantic as well.

Hi! That sounds wonderful, I truly hope he feels that way about me. :) Do you mean that he would feel that I am warm and caring, or that HE feels warm and caring to me?

almalibrarian01

It helps us Moderators if you explicitly state how many cards were in the reading. Then we don't have to ask if it's a complete reading or not, even if it's only one card, as those are only discussed in the Your Readings forum.

And since you're only interested in the QC, please edit your response to remove mention of the other card.

thank you, will do so asap!