Tower and 6 of Swords?

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hey all! I did my monthly reading and I got for weeks 2 and 3 The Tower and 6 of Swords, respectively. The way I interpreted it is that there's going to be an event (The Tower) that causes my foundation to crumble (which is good because my foundation may be shaky) but I'll be able to move on from it onto calmer waters (6oS). However, that Tower event is almost always a truth coming out (usually in my family) that shakes us all up and makes us rethink about our familial structure.

The problem is that I have an irking feeling that this combination might be more than that. The combination at first seemed straightforward but now I'm not so sure. This is only part of the reading. The spread results were interesting and I may post it in Your Readings. I could just be over thinking things.

I was wondering if other people got this combination before and what it meant for them? If not, how would you interpret it?

Thank you!

rwcarter

Tower could be a revelation (which isn't necessarily the same thing as a truth) that then allows you to put something troubling behind you (6S).

KnightOfTheCosmos

Tower could be a revelation (which isn't necessarily the same thing as a truth) that then allows you to put something troubling behind you (6S).

Oh yea, a revelation! I like that. This year has been a tough one so far, a year of a lot of introspection. So I'll see what this month has to bring. Thank you for replying. =)

I like Tower events because they usually set me free from something that was constructing me. I just don't know why I got a weird feeling when I saw the combination. Maybe I was just worrying over nothing. ^___^;;