i want to do readings in exchange for feedback.

gorgeousbutterfly

well do the rest of the readings tommorow. sorry for the wait.

love, Anna

gorgeousbutterfly

"Good Morning Gorgeous

If you would please miss... I would like a reading... we have a little family situation (things are disappearing and "Nobody" took them) and I would like to know what the best way to handle this is.
Thanks"

hey, your reading about your family situation and the "disappearing" acts.

1)the problem-honesty(reversed)
2)root of the problem -O'that Gnome
3)something that is hidden (you don't know about or unaware)-the lady of the harvest
4)something you can do- solus
5)something else you can do- the bright mother

1)the problem-honestly(reversed) when i saw this card reversed i thought instantly someone is not telling the truth, but when i really looked at him i noticed his mouth was shut very stubbornly, hestiant to say anything. i get a feeling someone is not speaking up. i also got a mental image of a young boy on a biscyle, don't know if its a metaphor for an immature adult or an actual young boy. biscyle can mean this person is very swift and hastey this person might of had a good reason of taking the object but didn't think of the consequences. what i get most from this card is that the faery in the card wanted me to know that i needed to see the mouth shut and not willing to speak up, so that is a definat thing here. I also get a feeling you are maybe the leader of the family and you don't know what to do in this situation . you don't want to be harsh but you don't want to be passive about this either?

2)root of the problem- O'thatgnome
well i can tell you the person who isn't speaking up is afraid of the risk and consequences. this is one possiblity. this card can also mean that you are confused on what is the truth and what is false in this situation. you don't know what is going on but you want to find out. in either to find out the truth, though you need to be creative. think of "other" possibilities that you haven't thought of before. be open to dealing things in a different way too.

3)what is hidden-lady of the harvest . maybe this really affected you emotionally and you are unaware of it. or it can mean you need to release this issue and let it go. don't let this problem affect your relationships with your family . she also saids you accept your losses and move on, but to move on you need to release the negative emotions you had from the experience. you don't want this to impact you too much that you feel drained.

4)what you can do- solus. you need to present yourself in the position of strenght and nobility. to see things objectively, communicate with others directly. be firm and consistent. be authoritative with others and stand up for yourself. let others know what "Role" you have in the family so they won't even question it. be open to truth and be willing to seek out the truth. use tact and make sure you are communicating well and fairly with others. this card is not about hard control , like demanding things from others , and being forceful, he is more about soft control about seeking peace by diplomacy and tact to reach cooperation with others. this is how yous hould deal with your family problem

5)what else you can do- the bright mother. look at point of views of others without judgement,rejection but try from all your heart to understand their point of views. but don't necessiarly approve and be acceptant to any behavior that is unacceptable. with the card solus and this card i get a feeling you need to use your will masculine side and your female mothering sides, be open to both sides of your being. be compassionate ,understanding but be willful ,strong and use your mind. also i'm not sure if you feel overwhelmed or you make other people feel overwhelmed this has to stop. i saw this clearly in the card picture and in the book description. "the bright mother challenges us e nought that we grow but not so much that we are overwhelmed"

majah kahlana

Gorgeous butterfly thank you so much for the reading.. i have posted my feedback in the *** thingys Thank you very much again it was very right on

1)the problem-honesty(reversed)
2)root of the problem -O'that Gnome
3)something that is hidden (you don't know about or unaware)-the lady of the harvest
4)something you can do- solus
5)something else you can do- the bright mother

1)the problem-honestly(reversed) when i saw this card reversed i thought instantly someone is not telling the truth, but when i really looked at him i noticed his mouth was shut very stubbornly, hestiant to say anything. i get a feeling someone is not speaking up. i also got a mental image of a young boy on a biscyle ***this has to be my son!! he just got a new bike and is always off riding it***, don't know if its a metaphor for an immature adult or an actual young boy. biscyle can mean this person is very swift and hastey this person might of had a good reason of taking the object but didn't think of the consequences. what i get most from this card is that the faery in the card wanted me to know that i needed to see the mouth shut and not willing to speak up, so that is a definat thing here. I also get a feeling you are maybe the leader of the family and you don't know what to do in this situation . you don't want to be harsh but you don't want to be passive about this either?
***this has been my exact feeling dont know exactly how to handle it***

2)root of the problem- O'thatgnome
well i can tell you the person who isn't speaking up is afraid of the risk and consequences. this is one possiblity. this card can also mean that you are confused on what is the truth and what is false in this situation. you don't know what is going on but you want to find out. in either to find out the truth, though you need to be creative. think of "other" possibilities that you haven't thought of before. be open to dealing things in a different way too.
***going to try but still not exactly sure the best way to handle this***

3)what is hidden-lady of the harvest . maybe this really affected you emotionally and you are unaware of it. or it can mean you need to release this issue and let it go. don't let this problem affect your relationships with your family . she also saids you accept your losses and move on, but to move on you need to release the negative emotions you had from the experience. you don't want this to impact you too much that you feel drained.
***Dont want to hurt the person i think is taking the stuff but i definitely want the behavior stopped as I dont want the behavior becoming a real problem later in this persons lifel if you know what i mean***

4)what you can do- solus. you need to present yourself in the position of strenght and nobility. to see things objectively, communicate with others directly. be firm and consistent. be authoritative with others and stand up for yourself. let others know what "Role" you have in the family so they won't even question it. be open to truth and be willing to seek out the truth. use tact and make sure you are communicating well and fairly with others. this card is not about hard control , like demanding things from others , and being forceful, he is more about soft control about seeking peace by diplomacy and tact to reach cooperation with others. this is how yous hould deal with your family problem
***are you sure I cant just let my hubby deal with this one???lol i know... Im the kids mom and since the hubby is just the stepdad i need to deal with this issue***

5)what else you can do- the bright mother. look at point of views of others without judgement,rejection but try from all your heart to understand their point of views. but don't necessiarly approve and be acceptant to any behavior that is unacceptable. with the card solus and this card i get a feeling you need to use your will masculine side and your female mothering sides, be open to both sides of your being. be compassionate ,understanding but be willful ,strong and use your mind. also i'm not sure if you feel overwhelmed or you make other people feel overwhelmed this has to stop. i saw this clearly in the card picture and in the book description. "the bright mother challenges us e nought that we grow but not so much that we are overwhelmed"

***Thank you so much for the reading it is veryright on for my situation so i really appreciate it***

gorgeousbutterfly

a_shikhs , your reading....

first of all, i noticed the faeries really wanted to speak out to me about you. i suppose you are close with them. they have your back and appreciate your loyalties to them. you have alot around you. you are very loved. now the reading....

1)what is going on now?. the soul shrinker
2)possible block?ekstasis i got this card while i was shuffling reversed and i put it back and shuffled again and it came up as block. so this card might be quite important and the message needn't be ignored.
3)guidance to heal block? the rarr
4)faery that is with you in these times? the dreamweaver

1)what is going on? the soul shrinker. have to be honest with you before i did this reading i did an inkbox oracle reading and i saw a person not being aware of someone else's intentions. this card is about cruelty and gossip, so i'm not sure if you are doing this to someone ( i highly doubt) or somoene is doing this to you, you are either oblivous or are hurt by this. another possibility, you aren't using your feelings to express yourself, you aren't communicating properly and create miscommunication, or you could be closed off from you feelings and this is causing problems for you. also, maybe you are really sad inside but don't want to awknowledge it because its too hard for you. maybe you need to be more compassionate to yourself and be forgiving .

2)possible block? ekstasis (reversed) here i see strong emotions but you are witholding feeling them, maybe because its too deep? energy is not moving smoothly. there could be a lack of motivation and drive. it is important for you to feel what you feel and not make excues for what you feel or deny them. you are having a hard time moving from something. you need to feel this and move on, awknowledge it and be honest with youreslf and your feelings. also a possibility with this card is not wanting to know or see the true reality of how things are.

3)guidance to heal block? the rarr. be aware of what intentions you have. be careful where you put your energy to. also raar is not grounded so maybe you need to ground yourself, center and mediate.

4)what faery is with you in these times? penelope the dreamweaver. she is there to insire you. to brighten things up and also i get a feeling she wants you to always remember that you have faeries on your side. she is the one who reminds you of the presence of fae. she notices how you like them to be around so she makes sure that they are. also maybe in hard times she is there so you can focus less on problems and more on art maybe? do you have any creative hobbies? she can also be there for others when they have ignored their creative side. she saids that people who complain about life being"unfair" are ones who usually don't use their creativity. she saids using your creative side in life can make you happier and more positive. she also saids that by being creative you can explore your emotions and be more aware of how you " really" feel. ( basis of the reading ). when you draw or paint it is a projection of your emotional state. its also a release. it can be very healing for you now.

MareSaturni

Hi Gorgeous!

If you still have time and energy,could you do a reading for me? I would love to give you sincere feedback...i've started to see a shrink to face some problems that are hard for me...i'd actually like an adivce. What should i do to help myself during this treatment...i mean, i can't leave all in the hands of the doctor. I'm sure there are things i need to do for myself, inside myself. I'd like some guidance!

Thank you!

~Yuko

gorgeousbutterfly

miss_yuko

"i've started to see a shrink to face some problems that are hard for me...i'd actually like an adivce. What should i do to help myself during this treatment...i mean, i can't leave all in the hands of the doctor. I'm sure there are things i need to do for myself, inside myself. I'd like some guidance!"

- even if i was tired and worn out from giving so much readings i would still give you one :). i understand the difficulties of going to see a shrink and doing some dirty inner work.

1)Reason for seeing shrink? G.Hobyah. First thing i thought you have irrational fears that might be overly exgerrated? this card is all about illusions,imaginary fears and unreal hazards. the faery hobyah's job is to "wave his imaginary wand in front of us, make it look real and alive as he can. the challenge he offers (he is a challenge faery) us is to see that certain fears of ours are imaginary and to distinguish them from things we actually need to be cautious of ." "in this way he teaches us to look past the fear and see the real truth. " so i'm guessing you have alot of beliefs maybe about yourself or situations that are not how they really are but just projections of your past or something that was misinterpeted from your subconsious mind at an early age. this could all be fear of love, fear of success , low self esteem, anxiety,phobias can all stem from not seeing the truth of our fears. by being open to them and awknowledging what really is true and ingraining this in your consiousness. just telling yourself that it isnt true is not enough its more work then that, becaues its ingrained in your subconsiious. the goal is to get that false beliefs out of your head by facing them and then using positive affirmations or possibly hypnosis. here there is a need to really understand what is going on. you need to understand why you are the way you are , know the psychology of it.

2)how you are currently dealing with this? You are doing good. you are brave to seek help from the outside. i feel you are getting an emotional release from seeing a shrink. i think you are seeking inner guidance,maybe from mediation? this is good. but be open to the relationship you have with your t herapist too. you need someone who understanding and compassionate. you need to connect with them. you feel its up to you to nuture and love yourself. but don't think you only need your own support, it helps having support from others, especially a therapist. when someone else understand and supports you, as well as supporting yourself, it helps in the healing process.i'm getting a feeling you are keeping to yourself too much, you need to open up!! let lose. are you afraid of being open to your shrink?d on't be! in the card i'm particurly drawn to the fairy who is holding herself and withdrawing from involvement.

3)what you need in either to cope,deal and recover? luathas the wild. be open in facing your fears this is something you will need in either to get the root of your imaginary fears and issues. there is need here for firey motivation and to get things moving. you don't want to remain stuck in the water unchangeable zone. this cards tells me there is some urgency here because you don't deal with these issues it will not be pretty. the outcome of not dealing with issues upfront will be more painful for you then the painful process of actually dealing with the issues. just being emotional with the lack of grounding and real motivation is not helping. you need something to ask your therapist maybe what you can do about this.

4)what you can do to help yourself cope,deal and recover? epona's wild daughter. this ties with luathas the wild card. you need to move forward. you need to know you need support from others, therapists and family friends. most importantly you need to be 100 percent open to things about yourself and answers to questions that you wish or don't want to know how they really are in truth. be open to your shadow selfs. while being open to your shadow side, don't be harsh to yourself, have compassion in doing this. if you think of this way maybe it won't be so hard to look so far within yourself? ask yourself why aren't you open? what could possibly hurt you so much ? just by being aware of them you are putting light on them just for being honest with yourself.

a_shikhs

Hey gorgeousbutterfly, that was a beautiful reading. And yes, ive always felt a strong connection and a bond with the fae folk. I will give you feedback in a while. thank you so much for this wonderful reading which i really needed at this moment of my life. :)

Julien

Feedback

gorgeousbutterfly said:
1)your outlook on question,romance/love life? losgunna . i feel you are either open to exploring or you need to be become more open, adventerous and explore the depths of your emotions. i see that maybe you are open to and romance but are unaware of how you can feel for someone and this card is telling me for you to be open to it and explore your emotions more. are you bored with the status qua? if you are then this card confirms for you to do something about it. i also get the feeling you might of been upset or heartbroken in the past in your relatinships and you are recovering now. you might of lost hope consiously or maybe subconsiously of possible love. maybe i am wrong but i feel your heart is closed off a little. you aren't opened to the divine light as much as you could be. also i'm not sure if you had a good relationship with your mother and this could impact your relationships with recieving love and anything divine like or (not sure if you are male) affect your relatinships with women. this is something that needs to be taken in consideration. also nuture your emotions. be open to it and don't be afraid to "really" feel. the bright mother popped up a few times in your reading so i get the message this is very important for you to consider.

Indeed -- I do need to be more open (by the way, I'm a straight female, so it's men who have caused me the problems in the past ;) ). I'm not really all that bored, but I do seem to be looking for more. Kind of hard to explain -- but you captured it when you thought perhaps I need to be open and less afraid to really "feel". That is something I've been working on quite hard.

gorgeousbutterfly said:
2)what helps you in your "new" outlook on romance/love and relatinships. iris of the rainbow. iris is holding a wand and she wants to spread light in your heart so it opens more. she wants to bring you back to your natural state . remember when you were a kid and you had innocent hope for the future? this is what she wants to bring back. iris is someone you can work with. she wants you to remember that there is hope in the future and maybe you were hurt in the past but the being open in love and relationships this time around can bring you so much more then where you are right now. she tells you that to be open in the future to love , even if you k now you might get hurt will make you grow as a person and by not being open you stunt your growth personally. you stay stuck and don't move on in life. she also saids the more faith you have in the future the better your chances in love and relationships.its like a self-full filling prophecy. Also she wants you to be aware to not ignore this message, you might not htink its that bad but she is telling me to fullly consider this before rejecting it. "at this point it is helpful to think what we need to release, and to look after protecting and nuturing the seeds we have planted." you need to nuture your emotions, be kind to them. In nurturing yourself, give yourself the full compassion, patience, and understanding that you would give to a small child you really love.erhaps imagine such a child living within you. Let your inner voice take on the kind, reassuring tone of a loving parent. Support, validate, and be present within yourself. Invite your innermost feelings to come up within you, just as a loving parent would invite a child to open up and share how they truly felt.

Iris of the Rainbow has spoken to me a few times about this now. I must not be understanding as fully as i think I do. Your interpretation, however, was very helpful -- particularly about having more faith in the future and that this is like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Very helpful this was.

gorgeousbutterfly said:
what hinders your outlook on love/romance and relationships? taitin the slyph.you need to realize that you can't rationalize your emotions. emotions aren't rational you can't explain them. they just are. thinking over and over on why you feel this or that can confuse you also. In becoming mental, you miss simply experiencing an emotion as exactly what it is: a set of sensations in your body. A feeling is just a feeling, nothing more. It doesn't need to be analyzed or justified. It certainly doesn't need to be acted out. It only needs to be felt - by you. part of rationalizing feelings is saying something like this " i should trust him/or her because of this and that but i don't" you might feel this way but when you rationalize it it doesn't make sense. then you blame yourself but why? its how you feel. don't be ashamed on how you feel. this is just an example but you get the point? i feel you need to balance the intellect with the emotions more. i think healing yourself by talking to your inner child as it was a be a little kid would be helpful.

Ah, that rationalization problem -- always something I have to deal with. Somehow, integrating the two things is very difficult for me. I very much liked your advice, though, to let teh innervoice take the reassuring tone of a loving parent. Very helpful indeed. ;)

gorgeousbutterfly said:
i know this reading was really indept but i had a feeling that i had to do that. the faeries? anyway let me know how it goes for you. hope it helps!

It was in depth, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and found it helpful as well as insightful. The Faeries can be quite loquacious when they want to be. Thank you very much -- I do greatly appreciate this reading.

Best,
Julien

purplestar

thanks for the reading.it very accurate,it mosty correct.i am running away from some sad past,i may not be communicating properly,i not restless,not motivated too.almost all correct.thanks

a_shikhs

feedback

Hi gorgeousbutterfly,
Im sorry for the late feedback. I had loads of things come up suddenly which couldnt help me think properly. I hope you understand. :)

here is your feedback for a truly lovely reading..

first of all, i noticed the faeries really wanted to speak out to me about you. i suppose you are close with them. they have your back and appreciate your loyalties to them. you have alot around you. you are very loved. now the reading....

Lol.. the faeries do have some serious advice for me here.. :D You really made my day. Sometimes I can feel them around me watching me closely and at times I can see blobs of light at night just before falling asleep. :) I am truly very loved and protected by them. :love:

1)what is going on? the soul shrinker. have to be honest with you before i did this reading i did an inkbox oracle reading and i saw a person not being aware of someone else's intentions. this card is about cruelty and gossip, so i'm not sure if you are doing this to someone ( i highly doubt) or somoene is doing this to you, you are either oblivous or are hurt by this. another possibility, you aren't using your feelings to express yourself, you aren't communicating properly and create miscommunication, or you could be closed off from you feelings and this is causing problems for you. also, maybe you are really sad inside but don't want to awknowledge it because its too hard for you. maybe you need to be more compassionate to yourself and be forgiving .

Well yes. Sometime back, I was hurt by a few friends of mine and I completely shooed them away from my life. I didn't communicate with them as i didnt want to create negativity around me by arguing. I kept quiet all the while which created more misunderstandings. At the end, we all did communicate and everything got solved by us not talking to each other. But that was good in a way. I kept ignoring it because i just couldnt accept it and it was very hard for me. But now everything is fine. :)

2)possible block? ekstasis (reversed) here i see strong emotions but you are witholding feeling them, maybe because its too deep? energy is not moving smoothly. there could be a lack of motivation and drive. it is important for you to feel what you feel and not make excues for what you feel or deny them. you are having a hard time moving from something. you need to feel this and move on, awknowledge it and be honest with youreslf and your feelings. also a possibility with this card is not wanting to know or see the true reality of how things are.

Very true. At that time, I kept witholding my emotions as i was going through a horrible phase. I would feel so drained and horrible. I had a hard time moving away from a person who meant a lot to me. I kept consoling myself that everything will be fine which led to more blockage of emotions.

3)guidance to heal block? the rarr. be aware of what intentions you have. be careful where you put your energy to. also raar is not grounded so maybe you need to ground yourself, center and mediate.

Hey while playing with the faeries today, I kept getting this card. Cool. :) I have been meditating since the past few days and feel lovely and can sense a new form of energy within me.

4)what faery is with you in these times? penelope the dreamweaver. she is there to insire you. to brighten things up and also i get a feeling she wants you to always remember that you have faeries on your side. she is the one who reminds you of the presence of fae. she notices how you like them to be around so she makes sure that they are. also maybe in hard times she is there so you can focus less on problems and more on art maybe? do you have any creative hobbies? she can also be there for others when they have ignored their creative side. she saids that people who complain about life being"unfair" are ones who usually don't use their creativity. she saids using your creative side in life can make you happier and more positive. she also saids that by being creative you can explore your emotions and be more aware of how you " really" feel. ( basis of the reading ). when you draw or paint it is a projection of your emotional state. its also a release. it can be very healing for you now.

This is one of my favourite faeries. :D Infact I was ignoring all my creative hobbies due to all this. But since the past few days, I feel as if I am my original self and have been spending a lot of time reading, writing and catching up with my old hobbies. And I feel really good getting in touch with my old self. :)

Wow.. that was an awesome reading and so on the spot. the faeries really wanted to speak to me through you. ;) thanks a million gorgeous for this lovely and inspiring reading. I feel as if I am on the right track now. :)

Hugs,
Shikhs :love: