The tarot directory BY Annie Lionnet

moonman

Hi

Does anyone have a copy of The tarot directory BY Annie Lionnet?

What do you think of this book?

Is it usefull?

Is it still availble as I've checked with Amazon and I have to wait up 2-5 weeks, then I was told that it would take much longer!

Seb

starfish66

moonman said:
Does anyone have a copy of The tarot directory BY Annie Lionnet? What do you think of this book? Is it usefull?

Is it still availble as I've checked with Amazon and I have to wait up 2-5 weeks, then I was told that it would take much longer!

I have this book and love it for it's quick referencing and that it is spiral bound - it lays flat beautifully!

I purchased it at Barnes and Noble for $9.99. The Tarot Directory - Barnes and Noble. It says 1-2 weeks.

Which Amazon did you check? The U.S. Amazon shows a 1-2 day shipping for new or used copies through Amazon sellers.

I am happy to have this book and recommend it as a great reference tool for beginners and more advanced readers alike!

Blessings -

:TJUDG Starfish

moonman

that's fast ehh

G 1-2 days!!!!!!

Thanks Starfish

I used Amazon UK

I'm sure I can order this book a lot quicker or maybe I should just move to the US as I'm getting fed up of the UK.

Do you or anyone else know of other similer books?

Seb

Emily

Hi Moonman,

This might not be what you are looking for but I also have another tarot book by Annie Lionnet - Secrets of tarot.
Its only a very small book, not much higher than a tarot deck but filled with information with a few tarot decks used and spreads featured.
I bought this book from W H Smiths in the UK and I know its one of the books they regularly have in stock, priced at around £4.99.
For its size it is very comprehensive, it was my main tarot book for a long time, hope this helps :)