Got my new deck!

HighPriestesss

Skydancer said:
I did several readings with them here of late, and they still have this habit of jumping out of the deck at me. Honest! It's a bit disconcerting at times. Just means that one has something really important to say!!

The card just literally LEAPS out of the stacked deck??

Has this ever happened reading for someone else??

Jewel

It happens when I shuffle them sometimes. They literally just pop out of the deck. Granted, I have had this happen with tarot cards too. But I always pay attention to "leapers" and include them in a reading in tarot and oracles alike.

Skydancer

Oh yes!
What I meant was, that while shuffling, I go hand over hand and not like shuffling a poker deck or something, instead of one just flipping over, or falling out - that it actually jumps. Something to do with hand movements I suppose ( ;) ) and it's so neat. There I am, daydreaming on the reading, absently sifting the cards over top of each other, and wham! a card leaps out most dramatically, and I have to usually chase it down. It'll land on the table or floor, and sometimes stay in my lap but not usually.

It's fun! Means a little something or other is going on. It happens with tarot cards too - but usually (for me) not as dramatically.

Anyway - you've been warned. I mean, told. Enjoy!!

*S*

moderndayruth

I am sooooo ordering this deck right now! Thanks to you guys i've just learned about it... It's so... can't find words... magical. Give me a month untill it arrives to Montenegro and i'll catch up with you! lol

HighPriestesss

moderndayruth said:
I am sooooo ordering this deck right now! Thanks to you guys i've just learned about it... It's so... can't find words... magical. Give me a month untill it arrives to Montenegro and i'll catch up with you! lol
LOL @ sooooo.ordering

Where exactly is Montenegro?

Miss Divine

Hi High Priestess,

It's great to see another faery oracle newbie here;)
I just got mine yesterday.
Which card is your favorite and which one your least?

I haven't sang with mine yet LOL. I read that you did. I will definately have to be alone for that one. Otherwise everyone here will think I've gone completely bonkers Hahaha!!

moderndayruth

High Priestess
it's one of those small countries noone actually knows where they are exactly! LOL South-East Europe, "across " Italy ( Adriatic sea ), near Croatia :)

HighPriestesss

Miss Divine said:
Hi High Priestess,

It's great to see another faery oracle newbie here;)
I just got mine yesterday.
Which card is your favorite and which one your least?

I haven't sang with mine yet LOL. I read that you did. I will definately have to be alone for that one. Otherwise everyone here will think I've gone completely bonkers Hahaha!!

Hi Miss Divine! Oh good!! Another newbie at this site, too!! Yeah, I definitely had to sing and dance while DH was at work and the kids were at school. LOL And even THEN I was looking at which room had the smallest windows in case someone saw me through them!! (And my house sits far off the road! LOL)

My fav is Singer of Healing and least is Soul Shrinker, although I have read some threads regarding him and how he's such a dear. Guess that taught me NOT TO JUDGE, eh? So I haven't read anymore so they don't give away anything before I get a chance to meet everyone individually. What about you??

Jewel

Miss Divine said:
I think dancing with them was even more embarassing *LOL*. Yep do it alone ~giggles~. Now I sing with them in the car on occassion (when alone of course *LOL*). We have faerie music, they really like their music.