i found some lost tarot books :O)

HOLMES

i went to the reserve of my dad and did some readings there on friday, and saturday, and sunday night. (charged 5 dolalrs ) all in all i made 35 dollars.

on saturday i went to my dad place and looked through the old boxes to get some old books i left there.

i got my old.
living the tarot book.
rabbis tarot
inspiration tarot
encylopedia of the tarot.
(i was like i dont even remember the rabbis, and encylopedia of the tarot)
(the rabbi tarot picture i remembered but i thought i saw it in a book store and was going to order it again muahah eheh)
i even got my book on ranthia, an a discourse on the course of miracles..

i am beginning to understand rabbi tarot and living the tarot book, when i first got them 7 years ago i was like what the hell i cant' understand this it must be dogma.
but in truth it isnt', just couldnt' understand it at the time. ehehe

faunabay

Almost like getting new books isn't it? LOL
I've done that before (although not that long in between :) ) - found books I hadn't looked at for a long time. It's fun!!
Enjoy your new (old) books!!! :D

HOLMES

indeed fauna,

the rabbi tarot is totally new to me,

and the 21 divded up into three 7 aspects of age, and growth is a new one for me for living the tarot,

i think the big one for me was the inspiration tarot book itself for it has some beginning astralogy, numerology, and court cards as mentioned in kabbalah, in fact the kabbalah puts it into simplay layman terms, like the paths and such.

i plan to apply that to make a simple beginner tarot :)

added to add , rather i mean to start simple beginner tarot ideas for my beginning art visions.
and so i really start to make my own tarot (wrestler, marvel, and course in miracles) i will understand it better,

HOLMES

naaahh :O)

in truth i understand general ideas good, but when it get down specifics such as the actual tree of life it does, or what numerological meaning of 21 means, i draw a blank eheh.

to explain why i forgot these books however, as the time i was suffering deeply from sleep deprivation, and so all i know was the living tarot book down there and forgot about the other books.

i forgot to mention i found the dream cards book down there so my dream cards are complete again.

i am sad though for my picturioral key to the tarot by waite which i thougth was still down there, ( could be still as i had to go through junk to get these books and so it could still be somewhere)
or it could of been destroyed by the flood ,*sigh hard to say*

Tarotphelia

Your books & decks weren't lost at all- they were just hiding until you were ready, like all good secrets do !

Feeling especially happy for you-
Tarotphelia