Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative Set--100 Years!

jackdaw*

That looks great! Especially looking forward to the books ...

Alta

That looks wonderful, I am so looking forward to this!!

Scion

I'd been hoping for this to happen. I had a feeling Kaplan was building to it, based on recent interviews... but it's nice to see it actually in the works.

rachelcat

This does look great! I wonder what deck it reproduces. And about the backs! I'm glad to see it all at a very reasonable price, too. Good for US Games and Mr. Kaplan!

rif

Count me in!

I am also quite interested in the books.

The 78th Fool

This is awesome news. I seem to remember Stuart Kaplan was the owner of one of the very early Pamela A decks; the rare one with the Rose and Lilies back design. Fingers crossed this is the deck being reproduced. Also, it's wonderful to see the emphasis being placed on Pamela Colman Smith for the Centenary (no offense to Waite) and I can't wait to get my hands on this set, not only for the deck but also to have a collected history of this amazing woman's work. Top marks to US Games for this one. I think this is will be the edition of the RWS we've all been waiting for.

Chris. xx

jackdaw*

Pleasepleaseplease let them get the laminate right this time pleasepleaseplease

rwcarter

USG has gotten a pretty bad rep around these parts of late. It'll be interesting to see how they handle this set and if that changes their rep. I hope they honor the deck on its 100 anniversary instead of ruining it like other decks have been in their anniversary editions.

Rodney

AJ

If the printing is like the Paulina just released US Games will have knocked the ball clear out of the ball park. Fingers crossed.

flying black kat

The 78th Fool said:
This is awesome news. I seem to remember Stuart Kaplan was the owner of one of the very early Pamela A decks; the rare one with the Rose and Lilies back design. Fingers crossed this is the deck being reproduced. Also, it's wonderful to see the emphasis being placed on Pamela Colman Smith for the Centenary (no offense to Waite) and I can't wait to get my hands on this set, not only for the deck but also to have a collected history of this amazing woman's work. Top marks to US Games for this one. I think this is will be the edition of the RWS we've all been waiting for.

Chris. xx

I agree. Looking forward to this commemorative set.

Be at Peace.

Kathy