Random Q&As

214red

Any other questions, anyone? The fair is open! :D

I have to think what to ask next, this seems to work quite nicely and my cards need a really energetic push.

Did you use the Mystical, I was thinking about this clever pelican?

yes i did, i am using the one without the spiritual cards today, i now have two decks (one as a back up).

actually i change my mind thats a hard question to answer. I would instead like to know if i will ever master astrology?

Ronia

Cut at Mice - nope, it didn't.

Garden-Tree-Mice-Ring-Clouds

Seems to me it brought confusion, failures in communication, possibly some health issues from the past either came back or were finally resolved... Anxiety, confusion, going in circles, come to mind.

Oh, the Garden in the Mystical is certainly a leisure card, I feel secure now. :D

Ronia

Huh. I just read it. LOL Also, Garden+Tree - past lives, karma, it affected you this way somehow. Connections from the past - Ring there, brought confusion, may be were unexpected.

Ronia

I want to know who my next man will be! :D Who! I'm practicing descriptions these days, quite funny actually!

214red

Cut at Mice - nope, it didn't.

Garden-Tree-Mice-Ring-Clouds

Seems to me it brought confusion, failures in communication, possibly some health issues from the past either came back or were finally resolved... Anxiety, confusion, going in circles, come to mind.

Oh, the Garden in the Mystical is certainly a leisure card, I feel secure now. :D

sorry i was bad and changed the question but am glad you answered this one, and i do think you got it right, my idea about the grand cross was the confusion it brought and how it started clearing quickly after the main apsects finished recently. it was past life issues, and ring it was regard a relationship and the clouds show it caused issues.

so spot on

Ronia

actually i change my mind thats a hard question to answer. I would instead like to know if i will ever master astrology?

Fox-Garden-Anchor
Oh, yes, you will. But it will take quite a while, I'm tempted to say 20 years here. Which is not much when it comes to such studies. It will take lots of trials and errors, finding your path, making mistakes, but at the end, things will fall into places. Reading for others may help, practicing.

Ronia

This turns out to be a good practice, actually!

214red

I want to know who my next man will be! :D Who! I'm practicing descriptions these days, quite funny actually!
tower/tree/mice
tall, on the lean side, the tree makes me think he might be older, or he is tidy and been there seen it type. tower and tree with saturn and virgo there he is someone that is used to things being the way they are, or rather the way he likes them, a bit rigid with some things, and likes his boundaries and structure.I also think he is a worrier, he lets things eat away at him

hope that makes sense!

Drop me another q as i owe you one

214red

Fox-Garden-Anchor
Oh, yes, you will. But it will take quite a while, I'm tempted to say 20 years here. Which is not much when it comes to such studies. It will take lots of trials and errors, finding your path, making mistakes, but at the end, things will fall into places. Reading for others may help, practicing.

interesting i have had an interest in astrology since i was a child (with a million other things) and hav been stuck at a level before aspects for years now, i know what they mean but its still information not so much knowledge until recently and it 'clicked'. for yars i gave up being able to be decent at astrology, i know enough to read a chart at a basic level, but now i realise i could raise to a better level. I dont like things to beat me, so i wanted to get to get to a high level because thats what i do, i master things....

do you think its 20 years from now, or 20 years in total?

Ronia

Ho ho ho, the one I was asking about in the beginning is very tall. But he's younger. So, no. Very interesting - I'm everything but tidy, he will tidy up the house. :D However, we'll worry together. :D The other one I like is not that lean, so not this one either. Hm... Interesting.

You don't owe me anything, we're just playing, I hope others will join with questions too. Go on if you have any qs while I figure out mine.