The Journey Oracle by Adrienne Trafford

Celtictarot

My copy is in its way to me, looking forward to using this deck, I just love the art of this deck.

Aivli

My copy is in its way to me, looking forward to using this deck, I just love the art of this deck.

Thats great! Please let me know how you like it! I'm also very drawn to the artwork. It feels a bit young and whimsical, but I am young at heart and love whimsy šŸ˜€.

Celtictarot

Will do, if you are drawn to the deck still after a while, just buy the deck, you are being drawn to it for a reason.

Celtictarot

I just got this deck and love it. Cards are a good thick stock and the artwork is amazing. I did a couple of readings with the deck and I can read so well off them. Love this deck to bits.

I must say, when you get the deck in the shrink wrap, you wonder whether you got the book as well, but when it is opened out, you can see the book and the adorable box. Not seen anything like it.

Aivli

Just purchased this deck for myself, and it's on its way! Got it on sale on Amazon! I've wanted this onE for a long time... So excited...

Celtictarot

Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!

meeka4monty

I've owned the deck at least a year and have used it on and off again, at the moment I'm keeping it in my handbag.

I was so excited about it and it is one of the decks that I keep in motion and won't give away. That said, I don't always seem to use it. What drew me to it was the beautifully clear pop of colour in the illustrations and the illustrations themselves. I love illustrations and portraits of women, I appreciate the keywords and adore the symbolism. I solely use the deck intuitively. I work with the images in just that way and I find the characters really come to life when I sit and wonder who they are and what they could possible teach me about a situation. They are great to "embody" the querent's concern and to garner advice about the way to perceive and deal with it.

Hope it helps! I truly fell in love with the artwork and walked forward from there. It is just one of those decks for me, pretty special. It's smaller than usual and for me that works well. It's quirky, fun, sincere and girly when you want to connect with that kind of energy and art.

GlitterNova

I'm bumping this thread because I too am tempted by this deck. There's a little bit of Pre-Raphaelite influence in the artwork that I just love. In my perfect world this would be an entire tarot deck, but oh well.

Thoughtful

l agree GlitterNova this would make a wonderful tarot. Glad you brought this thread into being again, l fell immediately for this oracle and have ordered it, and it must have been meant for me as the Book Depository UK only had the last one in stock.

l promised myself no more decks, tarot or oracle, but could not resist :laugh: