Kickstarter deck - Faerie Enchantments

moonbear

Yeah, I'm gonna check my mailbox today but if it hasn't arrived I'll ask for help in the FB group they have about the deck.

Hope someone helps you out and that your cards arrive soon!

moonbear

Myrrha

Thanks, Siavahda, :love:

i did email him several days ago, but he hasn't answered...sigh...
i used his PP addy...

I ordered mine in March and recently emailed him at the email address on the website where I ordered the cards. He got back to me within a couple of days and said that he had checked and it was on the way to me from China. I got the deck a week after emailing.

It was clear from the website that the cards would have spell-related stuff on the back. I'm not sure why instagram people are bothered by it now.

I ordered in spite of the fact that decks related to specific cultures tend not to work out for me. I'm curious about the idea of combining cards/spells/divination. I haven't had time to look at the deck yet.

MoonGypsy

I ordered mine in March and recently emailed him at the email address on the website where I ordered the cards. He got back to me within a couple of days and said that he had checked and it was on the way to me from China. I got the deck a week after emailing.

It was clear from the website that the cards would have spell-related stuff on the back. I'm not sure why instagram people are bothered by it now.

I ordered in spite of the fact that decks related to specific cultures tend not to work out for me. I'm curious about the idea of combining cards/spells/divination. I haven't had time to look at the deck yet.

Hi Myrrha! Thanks for your info, it helps a lot with my increasing impatience. :p
The website says we should receive our package in 7 to 18 days. [When i ordered, it actually said 7 to 14 days, but they changed it a few days later :laugh:]
i think the email address on the website is the same one i used. i wrote him 4 or 5 days ago, but haven't received a reply.
i viewed a lot of the card backs and i love them--right up my ally. i know i will love and use this deck--once it arrives.
i am only impatient regarding the lack of communication...

MoonGypsy

i have finally heard back from Ian. i should [hopefully] be receiving my tracking number
soon...:love:

MoonGypsy

Ian has emailed me my tracking number, and has been very kind and helpful. :love:

Citrin

I finally got mine yesterday, but haven't had the chance to look at it much. I don't think it's one I'll keep but we'll see.

MoonGypsy

so gorgeous!!!!

My lovely Postie Lady, Joyce just came a honking...
Which caused me to choke on my coffee:laugh:

"i have a registered package from China, says she!"
WooHoo!!!! i couldn't grab my scissors fast enough to cut open
said package! :D

Soft joyful singing kissed my ears...and the Fae giggled and whispered
outside my window.

Feeling a bit like Pandora, i carefully lifted the box lid...

Such Beauty! My heart skipped a beat, as i gazed at each rose gold gilt edged card.

A fit setting for priceless jewels such as these.:heart:

To say these are a masterpiece are mere words. It falls flat of the magick that lies
within this Pandorian box...

i am gushing i know...so what! :laugh: These deserve it! Ian Daniels, thank you!
You are a TRUE Artist!

littlethings

Glad you finally got your deck and are enjoying it, MoonGypsy :)