Angels of Abundance by D.V!:)

willowy

just reporting I was surprised to see this already out in my fav bookstore!:)
https://www.bookdepository.com/Ange...944445?ref=grid-view&qid=1497041144603&sr=1-4
but description seems mixed?:)
not sure is it Tarot or Oracle?(; regardless, probably getting one eventually!:) lol

if anyone knows more please share!:)

thank you!^^ ;)

Hi, its an oracle deck,as if you look closer at the listing it says 44 cards,so I think it may have been mislabeled.Doreen virtue does do some actual tarot decks if you're looking for one,just check it has 78 cards and you'll know its a tarot rather than oracle.
She has an animal tarot out later this year too
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1401951...TF8&colid=3G3XAZLLHCIII&coliid=I3L889AX2UQHG0

Trogon

willowy

Actually, I believe it says it's a 78-card deck and a 44 page book.

Yeah but if you read what it says on actual photo of cards it says 44 card deck.Also its on Amazon.

reall

@willowy thank you for clarification!:) Animal Tarot already on mywishlist!:) hope they don't change their mind and publish it as 44card oracle deck in last minute!;) lol

@Trogon exactly my dilemma!:) it was anounced as Tarot and there was pink box! But seems they opted for oracle after all,,

willowy

@willowy thank you for clarification!:) Animal Tarot already on mywishlist!:) hope they don't change their mind and publish it as 44card oracle deck in last minute!;) lol

@Trogon exactly my dilemma!:) it was anounced as Tarot and there was pink box! But seems they opted for oracle after all,,

Yeah it was strange that they seemed to change their minds on what they were doing,on a couple of other sites it was said to be a tarot deck,then it was moved to release this year-and suddenly became an oracle deck.
I'm looking forward to the animal tarot too,as I love animal decks,really hope they don't change it too.

Myrrha

The Animal Tarot is by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine. Radleigh Valentine has been posting pictures from it on his Facebook page, just one or two. I doubt they would change it to an oracle. The Angels of Abundance was by Doreen and one of her sons.

EmpyreanKnight

Yeah but if you read what it says on actual photo of cards it says 44 card deck.Also its on Amazon.

The Canadian Amazon has THIS tho. Doreen Virtue's site doesn't list it at all.

This is getting weird.