My recent experience with "death" card. Serendipity.

Idra

It took me a while but I finally decided to share my little experience with the death card. I'd usually be more careful when it appears to me. For me it often means "the end" or some sort of transformation and I do have difficulty letting go sometimes. I had this card one Friday night when I was about to go out. I was dying for a drink because the boy I liked was currently ignoring me. So I called my mate and we went out, we ended up in this bar, we had a cocktail and few chats. As I was about to leave, I went to the loo. In Italy some bars only have one bathroom...this one didn't even have a lock. When I finally finished I opened the door and there he was, for some reason I liked him instantly. So we started to talk in the bathroom, he is an American man, really charming and even though we just met, I felt like I had known him all my life. It felt right. So we moved this conversation outside and something more magical happened. We love the same movies, same writers, he played football but prefered rugby and rugby was my favourite game. He is intelligent, well-educated, charme au masculin and mysterious. When I quoted some writer, said the first half of the sentence and he could finish it for me. I could tell he is really into me too. We each had mates around but I felt it was just two of us, the whole wide world disappered when we looked at each other in the eye.
He walked me home and on my doorstep, he hesitated, he told me it was not the way to treat a lady. I told him directly what I want to do with him and I managed to seduce him. yes, when I'm turned on like that, I'm hardly a lady. The sex was absolutely fantastic , the passion we had for each other was so strong, It was fatal, it was like fire with fierce and dangerous flames. I melted with him, my world was whole again. They used to call orgasm "the little death", now I know what they mean by that. He was every intense and I loved it so much. We couldnt keep our hands off each other.
Sadly, like all ONS, it had to end. Him, being a super decent person, we even went out for a coffee the day after, I don't usually do this, because it would be awkward, but when I was with him, no matter what I said or done, I never felt any awkwardness. He asked me to watch a film called "serendipity", said it was how he felt about this whole thing, how deadly romantic our encounter is. It broke my heart when I had to say farewell to him and kissed him goodbye knowing I would never see him ever again.
It was evanescent but he changed my life in a way. He showed me there is someone out there for me, someone who appreciates me as who I am not who I pretend to be. Someone when I fall in love with him at the same moment he falls for me. He asked me not to settle with anyone normal because I deserve someone special. Yes, someone like you.
He is a Scorpio man, he came and he restored my faith in love. He was the answer to all my questions, he was a gift to me, his appearance exulted me and transformed me. Knowing he is out there, breathing, laughing and loving, I feel happy.
So you see, death card wasn't so scary at all. Now I think about it, it all make perfect sense. If you read this far and my bad grammar didn't put you off, you'd see what I mean. Embracing the ending, because old things must die so new things can move in. Maybe you will too, meet your destiny, someone changes your life or at least your view on life.
BTW I really miss you, Jason from Philadelphia. Have a nice life, amore mio.

kika_meow

I love this story and I think most of us have had something like that too. In my case, I'm happily married, but there's a guy I could never forget and I still love him. We made love only once, but for the most part we've been always two friends in love. We just weren't meant to be together in this life. We have many other lives, so I don't worry too much. I recommend you to watch the trilogy of movies "Before Sunrise", "Before Sunshine" and "Before Midnight", it's very much like your story. (I'll watch "Serendipity" as well).

I also recommend you to read online about the "twin flames", it's something like the "twin souls" but deeper. It will help you understand what is your story with this guy about. This person was your "twin flame", and twin flames doesn't often end up together to share a life, even though they are the same piece of soul divided in two, because you came to this life to experience different things and maybe it's not your turn to be together with him in this life, but you're together anyway, in an energetic level.

My husband is my "twin soul", but this guy I'm talking about is my "twin flame" and I've got the Death card many times with him. I used to live in his city when we were friends in love at each other, then I moved. Death card. Years later I came back to visit the city and we reconnected, we were more mature and could talk about this feelings. Then I got married and we stopped talking. Death card. Then I ran into him at a music festival where I was traveling by myself, so we made love for the first and only time. Then I decided to stop his friendship because it was taking a lot of my thoughts, and thoughts are energy. Death card. That's the last time I got the Death with him and I cried because I knew that was a definitive death. Even though I know I'll find him again in another life.

I love your enthusiasm about Death card. I always see it as a card of "closing cycles". Just as any ending, it's a bit painful to say goodbye and hard to start something new. But hey, that's the cycle of life :)

Xrysalida

Also Death is the Scorpio card, so here he goes :)

Enlightenment23

What a story Idra!

You really took me on an adventure - I felt as if I was right there with you. You have a way with words, better than most people with English as their first language.

I, too, have also seen Death has a complete change in perspective - the end of an old mentality and the start of a new one. Time and time and again, tarot tells me that in order for me to find love, I need to "Death" - get rid of my limiting and hindering perspectives on what love is and usher in a new mindset that sees love in a more positive manner.

What a wonderful story. I wish I were in your shoes! I'd like to have a reversed story - me, an American woman, heading to Italy for a short-lived whirlwind romance. ;)

Idra

I love this story and I think most of us have had something like that too. In my case, I'm happily married, but there's a guy I could never forget and I still love him. We made love only once, but for the most part we've been always two friends in love. We just weren't meant to be together in this life. We have many other lives, so I don't worry too much. I recommend you to watch the trilogy of movies "Before Sunrise", "Before Sunshine" and "Before Midnight", it's very much like your story. (I'll watch "Serendipity" as well).

I also recommend you to read online about the "twin flames", it's something like the "twin souls" but deeper. It will help you understand what is your story with this guy about. This person was your "twin flame", and twin flames doesn't often end up together to share a life, even though they are the same piece of soul divided in two, because you came to this life to experience different things and maybe it's not your turn to be together with him in this life, but you're together anyway, in an energetic level.

My husband is my "twin soul", but this guy I'm talking about is my "twin flame" and I've got the Death card many times with him. I used to live in his city when we were friends in love at each other, then I moved. Death card. Years later I came back to visit the city and we reconnected, we were more mature and could talk about this feelings. Then I got married and we stopped talking. Death card. Then I ran into him at a music festival where I was traveling by myself, so we made love for the first and only time. Then I decided to stop his friendship because it was taking a lot of my thoughts, and thoughts are energy. Death card. That's the last time I got the Death with him and I cried because I knew that was a definitive death. Even though I know I'll find him again in another life.

I love your enthusiasm about Death card. I always see it as a card of "closing cycles". Just as any ending, it's a bit painful to say goodbye and hard to start something new. But hey, that's the cycle of life :)

I'm happy that you like my story. I'll watch those films and I like the idea you shared there about "twin souls" and "twin flames" I'll definitely look into it. I'm grateful for being given this wonderful experience by the universe, by life. It certainly gave me hope and strength. Have a nice life with your husband.

Idra

Also Death is the Scorpio card, so here he goes :)

Yes, I realized that much later...and the moment I realized it, I was yet another time amazed by the power of tarot

Idra

What a story Idra!

You really took me on an adventure - I felt as if I was right there with you. You have a way with words, better than most people with English as their first language.

I, too, have also seen Death has a complete change in perspective - the end of an old mentality and the start of a new one. Time and time and again, tarot tells me that in order for me to find love, I need to "Death" - get rid of my limiting and hindering perspectives on what love is and usher in a new mindset that sees love in a more positive manner.

What a wonderful story. I wish I were in your shoes! I'd like to have a reversed story - me, an American woman, heading to Italy for a short-lived whirlwind romance. ;)

Thanks. I totally agree with what you said about the death card, I used to afraid of it, but after my little adventure, I changed my views on it. I understand it slightly better than before. Tarot is wonderful like this, it gives you clues, of course you probably don't understand the meaning of it, but when you look back, the answer has always been there.
Well, Italy is a great place, bit hot now but you are definitely gonna have a good time here.

Indygoflame

Idra, reading this story was awesome! I could feel the chemistry between the two of you through your words. I have shotty grammar as well. But, well done and well said. Thank you for sharing this. Your story gives me hope s well. Carpe Diem !

Idra

Idra, reading this story was awesome! I could feel the chemistry between the two of you through your words. I have shotty grammar as well. But, well done and well said. Thank you for sharing this. Your story gives me hope s well. Carpe Diem !
Thank you for taking your time and reading it. I'm happy that it gave you some hope because that was why I shared it with all you guys.
Have a nice one!