Need a "when will i become pregnant spread"

Ambience

Sorry to cover the once covered ground again, but i'm really struggling on with a when i will become pregnant spread. Does anyone have one. At the moment i just draw one card and intuatively divine, however it would be helpful to have a layout. I have looked at most of the others on the site and they don't seem to address what i need to know specifically enough. Can anyone think of a spread or does anyone have one they would like to share?

Thanks in advance,
Love * & Light , Jane xx

Ambience

Pregnancy Prediction Flower Spread

What does anyone think to this, my own first attempt at designing a spread?

Okay here goes..

Basically this is a flower spread representing growth and new birth. It can be used for several aspects of pregnancy prediction, for women who aren't pregnant now but are considering this in their lives. I am going to try and redo some aspects as i have tried this reading personally and some questions have arose that need to be answered, and could warrant a space in the spread to clarify things and address things more clearly. However here is the first attempt.

The pregnancy prediction Flower

******11**12*****
****9******10****
*****7**13**8****
**** *5****6*****
********4********
****2*******3****
********1********

1. The deep subconcious reason why you want to become pregnant, what are your motives.
2. What will pregnancy make you feel? Your initial reaction to it.
3. How will you grow during pregnancy - Emotionally, spiritually etc..
4. When are you most likely to become pregnant? ( The season, or how many months or years, can be intuatively divined.
5. How will pregnancy effect your life - Materialistically, your career, your finances etc..
6. How will pregnancy effect you relationship with your partner - Positively or negatively etc..
7. Are you likely to have a boy or a girl or twins?
8.What will the baby bring to your life at the moment? In terms of joy, or problems etc..
9. Is it the right time to become pregnant? Should you wait?
10. What will the prospective birth of my child be like? The experience of childbirth.
11. What will i feel like after the birth of my child? How will pregnancy and child birth effect you mentally etc..
12. What will your new life be like with your child? What is to come..
13. The ultimate thing you need to consider right now before becoming pregnant.. The Focus.

Okay so i did this for my self and i think that i need to move a few aspects around, so that i can address my own issues more specifically, but what do you think??

Thanks,
Love *& Light , Janey x

being_chrysalis

good luck!

Aulruna

Dear Janey,

this is a beautiful spread, I especially love the flower shape, that's a great and positive image.

I'm in a similar situation it seems, only I got many of the questions already answered, so I was looking for a simpler spread myself. A friend of mine who is a professional reader, gave me this one:

--1--------3
--2--------4

It is called the House of Fertility, and these are the positions:
1: Emotional/psychological aspects for the mother
2: Physical/health aspects for the mother
3: Emotional/psychological aspects for the father
4: Physical/health aspects for the father
5: Will of the unborn child
6: Likely outcome for a forseeable future, she gives a timeframe of 12 months max.

I have to confess I didn't dare to try it yet, but I like the clarity of it.

Cheers
Morwenna

Ambience

Oh thankyou!

Thankyou for this spread. This is wonderful.

I have the faith to try it, but not until i'm over my food poisoning ( which i'm unlucky enough to get on new years eve!). I don't think my stomach could handle it. I like the 12 month time frame that's very handy. I will let you know how it goes and if i have any questions. Do you see any problems with my spread so far? Apart from the length of it , obviously. Would love any more feedback you could give me, even if it's negative, it's all contructive to me :) Thanks for the postive things you said about the flower shape, I especially choose this, because of the way a seed (like an embroyo) blossoms into something bright and beautiful( a flower, or a child).

All the best for the new year!!

Love *& Light , Janey x

Pythia

Just wanted to say thanks for the spreads...I'm in a similar situation with both of you, and have been looking for a spread for some time now. Since it has taken some time for me, I was also looking into spreads that would give me more information as to the reasons why it isn't happening, you know, whether it is something physical or emotional or both. But for the time being I will try one of your spreads and see how it goes.

Thanks again and all the best for 2006!

Ambience

The last card

The final card can be drawn as a am i pregnant now card if one wishes. I have decided this is an important factor, as if someone is trying to determine pregnancy they may not realize that they are already carrying, having conceived. Therefore i think it's appropriate to mention that this card could be used in this way. I have found this most benificial.

Any thoughts ?
Thanks,
Love *&* Light , Janey xx

ahimsa666

But how will I know that the card indicates twins?Or a girl, or a boy? And how am I to know whether I will be pregnant in winter (swords) or in 7 months? Do I have to decide on the meaning on given cards before the reading?

Candelosa

The pregnancy spread

Hey I did the 13 card's spread and I've got the Devil in position four (the season, month....) and I've got three of swords in position six (the reaction about my partner).... ?????? and the final card was six of swords.... Upps

Apocalixe

Ambience said:
What does anyone think to this, my own first attempt at designing a spread?

Okay here goes..

Basically this is a flower spread representing growth and new birth. It can be used for several aspects of pregnancy prediction, for women who aren't pregnant now but are considering this in their lives. I am going to try and redo some aspects as i have tried this reading personally and some questions have arose that need to be answered, and could warrant a space in the spread to clarify things and address things more clearly. However here is the first attempt.

The pregnancy prediction Flower

******11**12*****
****9******10****
*****7**13**8****
**** *5****6*****
********4********
****2*******3****
********1********

1. The deep subconcious reason why you want to become pregnant, what are your motives.
2. What will pregnancy make you feel? Your initial reaction to it.
3. How will you grow during pregnancy - Emotionally, spiritually etc..
4. When are you most likely to become pregnant? ( The season, or how many months or years, can be intuatively divined.
5. How will pregnancy effect your life - Materialistically, your career, your finances etc..
6. How will pregnancy effect you relationship with your partner - Positively or negatively etc..
7. Are you likely to have a boy or a girl or twins?
8.What will the baby bring to your life at the moment? In terms of joy, or problems etc..
9. Is it the right time to become pregnant? Should you wait?
10. What will the prospective birth of my child be like? The experience of childbirth.
11. What will i feel like after the birth of my child? How will pregnancy and child birth effect you mentally etc..
12. What will your new life be like with your child? What is to come..
13. The ultimate thing you need to consider right now before becoming pregnant.. The Focus.

Okay so i did this for my self and i think that i need to move a few aspects around, so that i can address my own issues more specifically, but what do you think??

Thanks,
Love *& Light , Janey x
Hi Ambience,
How do you determine the sex and the gender of the babies on your spread?