Scorpio love triangles

mystic mal

Scorio love triangles

o.k. from the Karmic wheel if a love triangle is to happen to you it is when you are passing through the CUPS cycle of your transistion.For air signs its between ages 29 to 42,Earth signs between ages 15 to 28 and fire signs between ages 42 to56,because the Queen of cups "lives" in the water signs (fluidity) she could appear anywhere at any time to stir up your emotions,whether its the "other woman" syndrome or just changing you to become "another woman".

funkyfairy

Apocalipstick said:
You know, considering most people in the world have dark hair, this doesn't seem like a persuasive argument for traits associated with infidelity.

Additionally who knows what most people's natural hair colour is anyway. I am naturally fair but used to dye my hair dark brown. So again hair colour would not be indicative of a predispondency (is that a word, well it is now!) to cheat.

Apocalipstick said:
As for unconditional love, I'd assume most people, not just women, or Scorpio women, want this.

Well said!!!!! Also to associate depth of feeling with only water signs is a little rude. I do not have any water planets but those closest to me always comment on my depth and I'm a gemini :D.

mystic mal

message to funky fairy

We all have ALL of the same human characteristics no matter what sign we are,we reflect on each other and notice our differences,otherwise it would be a dull world. Water signs show us the deep emotions of love,seduction and mystery,fire signs can show her faithfulness,creativity and constancy etc,Air signs can show her detachment from emotions and a logic way of looking at a relationship instead of ending up with heartache from being too needy and Earth signs can show her grounding,stability and self worth,but we interact with other people and we exchange energies, this is where we get our growth and understanding.No one birth sign is better or worse than another,we are all of them and we mirror that facet of ourselves.

goddessof1967

mystic mal said:
o.k. from the Karmic wheel if a love triangle is to happen to you it is when you are passing through the CUPS cycle of your transition.For air signs its between ages 29 to 42,Earth signs between ages 15 to 28 and fire signs between ages 42 to56,because the Queen of cups "lives" in the water signs (fluidity) she could appear anywhere at any time to stir up your emotions,whether its the "other woman" syndrome or just changing you to become "another woman".
You forgot to mention cups signs.

mystic mal

Goddess of 1967

If you are the Water sign then you are born into the Cups.age 1 to 14... Your special energy is to bring love and compassion to others through the world of "feeling". compassion can be brought in early with water signs through illness, broken home in fact anything where other people can "feel" for you..Im trying to get over that the Queen of cups often gets into the lovers triangle situation because shes wants to "feel" maybe needed,hence the narcisstic characteristic of starting to learn to love herself,her vulnerable state attracts this state of the child within getting her into complex situations

Tryska

Kissa said:
i am a scorpio, i am the other woman and i do have dark hair.

i have absolutely no idea how you came to that funny conclusion about scorpio love triangles but here are my thoughts: scorpios love complicated intense situation, they love pissing ppl and do forbidden things to make ppl mad. Scorpios love in a very intense way as well that can be hard to stand on a daily basis for their partner and finally Scorpios get bored easily or disappointed and once you've disappointed them it is hard to come back to their favourite ppl's circle, that's why the lovers thing-forbidden love-affairs stuff works well for Scorpios: their partner keeps the mystery longer...

at least that's how i experience it and i know some scorpios will say that they are not like this at all. i don't like so much when ppl say "scorpios" this or that, but it is true we all scorpios have something in common. i know of not so pretty scorpio women who have an incredible success with men because men are attracted by these women's s raw untammed energy. some guys with a very pretty blond wife a la Californian dream will take a wild brunette scorpio for a lover. there is life and death energy in scorpios that is a mystery and a source of attraction to many.

just read a very interesting thing about scorpios that really rang a bell for me: what scorpios want the most is also what they fear the most: a fullfilled, faithful, well-balanced relationship. and with their tendancy to play with fire and their taste for self destruction, many scorpios never admit to themselves what they really want and would rather keep playing naughty in doomed from the start kind of relationships.

once scorpios have tammed the beast inside or their inner demons and admit to themselves what they really want, they can work on a long-term happy love relationship.

i think you've hit the nail on the head.

I'm a scorpio too, and pretty much fit the stereotype. I'm not a big fan of messing with other people's relationships tho (been on the other end of that), but for me there is always a compelling need to conquer involved. (i'm also a double Aries - my astrolgoist like's to say I don't take lovers, I take hostages). I just want to break a cocky bastard that thinks he can have his cake and eat it too, and have him on his knees begging for whatever i'm willing to give him.

that's a very evil streak tho, so i try to keep it in check. But the idea of the available guy ready and willing to do the same just turns me off. too easily had. I guess this is why I always wind up in some sort of unavailability thing. Not necessarily other woman, but I choose the guy in another country and seduce him mentally, or find one locally that offers me lots of competition (ie my current guy and his groupies - I will break him)

my test invariably is to not buy into the passion myself, because giving all of me to someone i've seduced into a frenzy,

a. ruins the magic by making me suddently easily attainable, and

b. leaves me extra-vulnerable to getting my heart stomped, because when i drop the shell and put away the stinger, i really am just so much soft flesh ready to be chewed up and spit out.

KatieLuvs

Tarot and Astrology Junction

Wow a scorpio love triangle. Thats tough I know cafe astrology does like those good day things and astrology junction
http://www.astrologyjunction.com/ does a tarot horoscope for scorpio so maybe they will say something about a love triangle.