Current Fey users

lunalafey

I have a bunch of ideas floating around in my head for some new things to do with the deck.
I'd like to see how many of us are currently using this deck and would be interested in another excercise.

If you have it but don't use it, do tell...
I might still have a place for you to participate.

widar

still interested

Hello Lunalafey,

I'm using the Fey deck for my monthly spread. I'm also interested in further discussion and exercises here.
A bit sad: At the moment there's a lot of work to be done in my job, and I don't have as much time for the cards as I'd like... :(

Widar

Melissa`

I'm up for a lil play with the Fey :D

faunabay

The fey are always with me. (I'm on my second deck because I wore out the first one LOL) I use them in many ways, but am always up for other ideas!!
- I draw one or two to have on my headboard at night.
- I do readings with them - regular spreads and faery based spreads
- I will also draw one to help me do my readings with the Fairy Ring Oracle. They always add alot to the reading!!!
- Sometimes I just draw one to be with me throughout the day.

P.S.
I don't post much anymore but I do get on the forum at least once a week to see what everyone's up to!! So I haven't completely disappeared!! :D HI to everyone!!! :*

Imagemaker

I use them as one of my 3 regular reading decks (besides the Spiral and Morgan Greer). Yes, interested in playing!

sunflowr

I have them but havent used them very much. Would love to have some fun with them. :)

Centaur

I have the Fey, and have been using them a lot recently. Not sure how much I could contribute to a study-group though... I already have my hands full with other study-groups, and daily-stuff. I would definetly try though. :)

13thFaeChylde

Count me in!!
I'm very much a newbie with this deck, and would love to get to know them better.

lunalafey

nice little group so far- but I know there are more of you out there.

I'm leaning towards a roll play or a mental inventory excercise with these Fey folks.
Have not quite figured it out yet

Satori

No Fey, No Play....

I'm posting so that I get the notices when you post your ideas about how to play Fey games. I don't have the deck yet, and am in acquisition mode, so I just might come up with one soon...

Can't wait to see what you do Luna!