Does anyone know about Dracula Tarot?

Girl Archer

Does anybody know anything about this deck or its accompanying book by Vicky Vladic, and maybe link me to more images?

annik

Got it. Nice but it is more a deck for my collection. I don't use it. But I remember enjoying reading the book. She know well the Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Girl Archer

Got it. Nice but it is more a deck for my collection. I don't use it. But I remember enjoying reading the book. She know well the Bram Stoker's Dracula.

How have your readings with this one been? Thanks annik for your input.

annik

I haven't read with it. As I said previously, it is more for my collection. Also, I am not at ease with the minors and the court cards. Each suit tell something of the novel. The court cards takes the mains characters. For example, Lucy is on all the pages, Mina are the various queen. I think Jonathan is on the knights and Dracula is on the kings.

Emily

I saw the book to this deck at a second hand shop and bought it. Does anyone else use the Dracula Tarot. annik, would it be worth my while trying to track down the deck. It does look like a novelty deck but from the scans I've seen, well its got my attention.

rwcarter

The deck is available for $35 from the V-Something Esoterics website. (You can follow the link from the first post to get there.) I've had it open in a tab in my browser for forever it seems....

Emily

The deck is available for $35 from the V-Something Esoterics website. (You can follow the link from the first post to get there.) I've had it open in a tab in my browser for forever it seems....

I did see that link but I've been trying to see if there were any suppliers in the UK. I also thought I might pick it up used but the only decks I have found are on that link.

Myrrha

That looks like it would be interesting to read with. I'd like to see more of the minor cards to see how the sections of story told in the suits work out but it is going on my wish list.

Emily

I think this is the first deck companion book that I don't have the actual cards to go with it. But it caught my eye and was really cheap, I couldn't walk away. At least the cards are shown in there but only in black & white but better than nothing. :)

RavenOfSummer

Just received this deck and am so excited! I've wanted a vampire deck for a while but was on the fence about all the ones I saw until I came across this one. I think what the creator has done with connecting each card with an aspect of the story is brilliant. For anyone who has this deck, what has been your experience working with it?